Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

I am an RPer and I farmed it too.

Currently using it on my undead priest.

Exactly. Never underestimate the willpower of a roleplayer when hes farming for that tmog he wants for his char

4 Likes

go on my son

me neither if they were on a different realm more suited for them

i farmed around 1 year for the dark shaman set only to use the belt and the hat where for the hat i could just use the legion legendary. So actually, just for the belt.

1 Like

I farmed it, tried to mog n mix it, or full mog, but it just doesn’t look good. I can’t use it at all.

1 Like

They’d fixed farming it at the bloodgate by the time I pre ordered though so I spent 2 weeks logging in daily to do daily quests in an attempt to get 5 each day.

try it with parts of the jandvik plate if u have a plate character

1 Like

Pro tip, farm it by mass killing things in the mini vision in Uldum. That is how i did it.

1 Like

Why would I have plate ? I prefer bowls.

GOD same i got so bored by the time i got like half of them so i just did wqs until i got like a few more than blasted through the rest at blood gate again

was it worth it? not really

am i glad i have it? absolutely

Ah, i got mine already.

But that is a helpful tip to anybody else farming it!

Same!

but it proves one thing;

RPers are doing content to farm transmogs.

Shocking isn’t it?

3 Likes

rpers are content to farm things but they’re not necessarily they things they need to farm… sweats

if ur not doing wq ic then u gotta rethink ur character concept imo

started at the bottom now we here?

Suppose AD falls into the appealing category of being high pop but never really hitting queues and also not being Kazzak. Doesn’t really explain why they’d choose AD over literally any other realm, though. You’d be taking the possibility of roleplay in exchange for a much smaller pool of guilds/players.

You’d have to be MORONIC to make that choice and not wanna RP.

being a non-sub makes you a non-rper tbqh fam

gonna need you to come through passport control before we can let you into this thread again
:point_right: :door: :wave:

2 Likes

Hang on a moment, I was about to write a stiffly worded letter of complaint to The Times and other such organs of repute, regarding COAD and Doxxing, am I to understand that Vaxir was in some way involved in COAD, if so, I add my request for an apology. If not, then who is, to submit something to them is surely to have an inkling as to who they are? I mean COAD just got ugly, I read it all today, and my word, it changes from "Oh, someone feels quite bad about a thing… to suddenly…"EVERYONE ELSE IS EVIL! THIS IS NOT PARTISAN AT ALL, HOWEVER… Fair amount of unsolicited and unauthorised posts on there, which when carried out by a private individual with no state backing, could be kind of regarded as somewhere to the south of legal.

Yes, COAD P*sses me off.

don’t think vaxir’s part of COAD, it’s more the case that she’s evidently read the page, seen the doxxing stuff, and shared it anyway when she’s so “anti-doxxing”, and then given a backhanded apology about it when we ask for a simple “sorry”

They linked it as proof of why the PCU is bad without vetting the link.

And it doxes a few people so it should not be linked on the forums.

Rather than saying sorry, she’s danced around either playing victim or gone; “I’m sorry but” or “I’m sorry if”

COAD what now, what drama have I missed.

Look above lol