Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

Okay i will bite what Facebook post

https://imgur.com/a/kE8scZN

Cut off their name!

Don’t dox again Vaxir come on

1 Like

Haha didn’t see the name. Edited it and changed the size anyway,

Okay that’s interesting also does posting a public Facebook post in full count as doxxing?

It involves their real name being distributed on the forum, so yeah.

1 Like

absolutely but vaxir doesn’t really take issue with it.

fair enough

1 million DPS? Are these parses from late Antorus patch? Also known as around the time everyone was playing Frost.

Who even played Fire in NH anyway? It was post-nerf, it was all about double ice lance shatters. So good job being rank one with a dead spec.

:point_right: :door: :wave:

8 Likes

Well, I did. Not everyone’s a fotm reroller

5 Likes

Dude if i dont reroll on an rp realm i may not get world first N’zoth…

1 Like

Me, rolling this server with a whopping 5/12 normal progress

People can’t play what they enjoy! Only what does Max DPS. This isn’t a game for enjoyment, it’s a job!

3 Likes

imagine thinking yourself a better player by just FOTM rolling

1 Like

I’m only 1/12 on Normal :frowning:

This isn’t at all the argument being made, c’mon. But if you’re playing an unpopular spec, you’re going to have less competition, and you’re going to rank higher.

And minmaxing is the name of the game in competitive pve. Unless you’re a God gamer able to pull similar numbers on a subpar spec to the fotm spec, no competitive guild is gonna carry you through… You know that as well.

If I was Blizzard about to fix the OOCers problem…

• Remove realm first achievement
  • Remove any kind of high achieving PvE or WPvP really. Some exceptions Ofc but in general that’s the idea.
  • Post a written statement when someone joins an RP server “Dear player of our game, we are happy to see you wish to engage with our video game in others ways than PvE and PvP, for that we are most thankful. However understand that by joining an RP server, your main activity will be Roleplay and thus we hope you have that intention in mind first and foremost. Be respectful of other players and their own hobby, any type of trolling, griefing, etc, will result in a silencing, then a temporary ban and finally a random server change after a deep inquiry should tangible proof be provided. Once again we thank you for joining the… Server and have fun on Azeroth.”

VoilĂ .

2 Likes

You’re hired.