Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

@coldsháde what are you wearing

@Coldsháde-ArgentDawn

Did that work?

thanks king

1 Like

angrily drinking a glass of water meme

3 Likes

Neither of these worked. As for the question, I wanted to experiment with my OOC mog for the fire spec a little and wore something I haven’t tried before. Put the bentic set on. Will probably switch out of it soon, though.

1 Like

It’s hideous.

*was
I already changed it out. Now, it’ll probably take a couple weeks for the armory and forums to update…

Looking rather nautical to me.

I am curious to know how much of the on server economy is made up exclusively of oocers in term of the auction house

never thought I’d see the day where Coldshade ended up looking like a scuffed Davy Jones

I personally blame OOCers for putting up single stacks of items en masse to hog up like 20 pages, as well as putting up green items with 90% droprate for 100k gold just for the sake of it.

Damn OOCers. I personally blame OOCers for those times when I know I should be doing chores, but I procrastinate instead.

Edit: if for a moment your mind deceived you into thinking that I had written the word procreate there, then that’s a Freudian slip on your part.

1 Like

I was just about to ask if you meant that or what you originally typed lol.

You and your dirty mind. For shame.

1 Like

I personally procreate loads

Can’t blame someone for thinking that way when seeing a goblin avatar.

The 20 pages thing i can see but the green items thing seems to me more a case of nooblets who dont understand Auction House value yet so they end up copying the one dude who did it as a joke and now here we are

1 Like

I was making a joke :stuck_out_tongue:
Truthfully, I think AD’s AH economy would work fine with just the RPers since plenty of RPer’s as discussed before still do all kinds of diffrent content and many are also very avid proffesion workers.

Not to mention the want for various gear for mog/RP purposes would keep the AH just as livley.

1 Like

Considering that one Facebook post of an OOCer inviting others to Argent Dawn and one of their main selling points was how you can extort RPers for thousands of gold because of green quality gear that passes as RP gear, I’m not so sure if your theory holds up.

Especially since this has been going on for years.

3 Likes

You are probably right but I would love to see some actual data on oocers vs rpers in terms of things like the economy as an idea of the health of the server would have without the oocers