Non-RPers don't help servers, they destroy servers

rabies changed his post name and the post contents to cry about getting a bad response from rpers who dont like oocers

I mean the amount of folks from a certain major guild grouping, breaking the same rule, while gleefully jumping on him, does give RPers a certain bad image no?

have you ever heard of the concept of a cornered animal

watches Zanmarea equip clown mask (ilvl 1)

the devil has enough avocados, friend.

2 Likes

Suppose the mature thing would be to go to the GM’s about every ‘multiword’ and ‘real world’ reference name, I mean I personally would find such an act petty, but perhaps I should take the example provided on the forums to heart?

they’re the rules, so yeah, i would report those things

its not petty when it’s the rules
imagine being so limp that conforming to the rules of the server ends up being a “petty” thing to do

Even those in the guilds linked to your own?

oocels don’t like it when you go in on other oocels. A weirdly common theme.

can you read

my guild follows the server rules. why is that such a weird concept

You absolutely 1000% do have to if you partake in the simple practice of common sense, though

Everybody that tries to argue for the sake of the OOC player always gets so enveloped in their arguments that they forget the simple reality that Argent Dawn is a roleplaying server, and so you should roleplay - when this simple fact is established, no amount of argument can refute this

It’s like I said in the other thread where OOC players and OOC sympathisers constantly try to wriggle and worm their way around simple facts through technicalities

If we RPers are so unpleasant, go to a realm where we aren’t.
We would do the same but sadly you’re on an RP realm so we kinda don’t have anywhere else to go.

3 Likes

OOC players decided it would be a fantastic idea to contribute to the death of every other roleplaying server EU offers

I mean the name of the user in the first post of your guilds, thread on the forums is a rule break, isn’t it?

That’s not counting the various other members of different PCU guilds, like the Gnome named after a brand of Yoghurt.

okay im ready give me your best pcu insult

Why would I insult you over that? But yes it would be nice if you’d apply the whole ‘follow the rules on names’ thing to your own group of friends right? Or did you skip over the whole multiword names and real world/brand references thing?

Edit:

I mean personally I’m going to find it irksome if I need to find some mangled spelling of Jeff instead being able to use a two word surname type deal, but rules are rules.

I started RPing back in Sha’tar back during late 2012, eventually I wanted to leave the content focused Guild I was a part of in order to focus on RP, but I soon learned that quite literally the only active RP spot was the Mage Quarter of Stormwind. It was even worse on Horde as there were literally no active places left on the server atleast from my point of view.

What friends and RPers I had met on Sha’tar began to transfer over to Argent Dawn around late 2013 and I myself decided to hurl my back then main to Argent Dawn as well around 2014, after WoD’s release. I’ve been rolling around these corners ever since.

While Sha’tar did have the problem of people eventually simply transferring over to a higher population RP Realm, atleast personally for me it was hard to find RP Guilds during that period of time. We used to have PvP realms meant for those who REALLY wanted to do out-world PvP and focus on that element of the game in a major way as well.

While I do not mind someone simply playing the game and existing as a non-RPer on Argent Dawn, I do understand why so many people have been worried about griefing, among other issues.

1 Like

hey remember when i told you twice to

i can’t help but notice that you failed to do so. If you had, at all, bothered to read anything instead of playing devil’s avocado like the oocel you are you’d have seen this link posted
https://gyazo.com/6efd1228b0ef55b9b65ac58269f0e122

and would be done arguing your immensely braindead altposter points.

Actually first time seeing that link.

But thank you that means I do not need to spend a small fortune renaming stuff to fit the ‘rules’ as stated.

Insert meme about it’s 8th edition and said rule no longer applies

almost like there was a reason i told you to read the thread and said that you were regurgitating a non-point :woozy_face: