Non-RPers don't help servers, they destroy servers

Yeah… I feel like I should be allowed to join your raid and experience the cozy environment it offers.

1 Like

it’s called flipping the tables

dude lmao what - all of your last thread was strawman 2.0 optimus prime

4 Likes

Don’t tempt that bloodhound of Shonn’s. She’s ever the lurker, hiding admist the trees. … Waiting. Watching.

2 Likes

bring karienn in

Translation: I don’t like losing, I’m taking my ball and going home.

1 Like

Mind if I join your raiding guild? I’ve never raided before and I’ll insult members a lot and be an actual chimp, but maybe just maybe I’ll raid at some point but only if you’re really nice and welcoming to me while I call you a dumbass the entire time. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

why wont you let me join the raid? im not harming anyone, im just watching

so what if i taunt a pack of mobs and then feign death near the healer? it’s all for fun don’t get so mad

4 Likes

But what you keep saying is that OOC players TECHNICALLY don’t have to RP on a RP server

Well, I could TECHNICALLY enter a raid and stare at the first boss for half an hour; it’s absolutely pointless, nonsensical and not at all the point of the raid nor what I’m supposed to do in it, but I could do it

5 Likes

hey can i join your raid guild, leech your guild bank and then make insults and threats at you when you don’t like it

6 Likes

You’re going insane Scrappy

it’s almost 4am and i can’t sleep and this is incredibly funny

Come on, Faelyda. Let me join the raid! Let me join the raid! Let me join the raid!

Would it be better if I came on my priest? That way, I can deliver a sermon about the virtues of the Light. And if you need healing, I can ask you to drag the wounded to me as I clean their wounds, stitch them closed and deliver a five minute blessing onto them to ensure that they are safe.

Why won’t you let me come join the raid?

2 Likes

and this is how scrappy saved the realm from oocels

tips fedora

Mind if I RP while you raid? I know I shouldn’t have joined a raiding guild when I wanted to RP but its easy character progression for me and who will get world first RPing down N’zoth otherwise?

5 Likes

why did i get reported when i was roleplaying in a battleground btw

1 Like

i don’t get why everyone got mad at me for walking with the flag

1 Like

Idk man, I think in my very good opinion, that RPers are vital to a BG, there’s no actual drama in it otherwise.

1 Like

You sent OOC messages in /s…