Non-RPers don't help servers, they destroy servers

my character hates war; i asked the carrier to give the flag to me - and i took it back to their flag room and dropped it. where was i wrong in my rp

1 Like

pay ME to spice up your battleground with narration in chat

1 Like

Yeah, that’s wrong… You should be allowed to go to a battleground and role-play.

Lets go to a battleground and talk about sharing the resources of the Basin in civil debate to reflect the story of the world, allowing for both sides to gain a fair share in this age of peace!

3 Likes

maybe we can train them all

Rebel RP is dare I say based and also incredibly intuitive, I think you should’ve stepped it up a little though by meeting the team in the middle and forcing them to talk it out however.

1 Like

HOWDAREYOUACCUSEMEOFTHATELYRIUSIHAVEDONENOSUCHTHING
:rage:

1 Like

“War is not right! We can settle this through peace–”

(Dude Davídmílls why are you attacking me right now this is a truce meeting.)

2 Likes

/whisper Constabulary Bro please stop saying that in /s ur embarrassing me so bad please just rp normally

1 Like

Actually, come to think of it… We should have no more battlegrounds because we are at peace now.
And a group of brave people have managed to kill N’zoth. So the raid should go away as well.

2 Likes

(Hey guys you know PvPing is super lame right? xddd)

/whisper Elyrius my character is just very angry right now??? he can’t really string a coherent sentence together??? so uhhh??? checkmate???

2 Likes

OK I’m leaving this battleground (through 3 day long travel RP)

3 Likes

FECKING ROTTERS!

i say to my undead gm

why didn’t he like it

but whats in the box?

yeah ok im watching you in /who, you better take 3 days

1 Like

“Down with the B*tch Queen” I say to the NPCs in my Warfront while holding peaceful protest.

1 Like

(dude what do you mean use pyroblast im an apprentice i can’t use that)

1 Like

God now I really want to raid with Fruit Basket

back on topic; why is this the first thing you asked? the topic you posted provided nothing of the sort - in fact, it took well over 500 posts for you to even approach the subject at all with a very dismissive answer.

what’s with the picking up of a sword, and then being confused that it’s double edged?

you’re WRONG and im going to tell you WHY

actually this argument was USELESS because nothing will CHANGE so stop BULLYING me