[North RP] Past The Span - a discord for fellow Norf enjoyers

Hello, Argent Dawn!

The Past the Span discord is still going strong, with various events being organised on a regular basis.

If you are in a guild that is based north of the Thandol Span, or if you jsut hang around the North, and you aren’t in the discord - you are missing out!

https://discord.gg/K9qNnFF

JOIN JOIN JOIN NOW!

(there’s also a RP-PvP campaign going on between the loyalists and the Northeners, so if haven’t signed up - you can see some screens from the battles in Past the Span!)

9 Likes

a magnificent & sublimely chill discord filled with unusual characters and pleasant discussion of Norf Things

solid 8/10

4 Likes

Very cool…

2 Likes

Needs more zealous extremists.
9/10

3 Likes

Thank you, Kump!

2 Likes

Simply based, Join in and bend the Knee, to the Norf FC

1 Like

Lissen’ 'ere, trucemoaners…

4 Likes

The absolutely epic campaign hosted by Cotter and others had ended, and we all had a great blast!

However the North and it’s RP lives on after it, with many good RPers and guilds around!

1 Like

8/10… 9/10… any 10/10s?

3 Likes

new age norf is where its at folks
forget what you knew
forget what you were told
its about to go down

this post was sponsored by the nerth gang

4 Likes

Shakes hands.

May the best separatist or usurper be king.

2 Likes

Please mark as PCU.

it’s not a PCU server though, plenty of folks in it aren’t in it (like me uwu)

10 Likes

Yeah, please explain why I should mark this as “PCU”?

4 Likes

The North never runs out of activity, always having loads of RP around it by various groups, guilds and individuals.

What a cool hub to RP in, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Really is, Kump. It really is!

1 Like

Without a doubt!

1 Like

Any fellow northerners out there? Join up now! :cowboy_hat_face: :crossed_swords: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I am interested but confused. Can you explain for the non-initiated? You just have to hang out geographically North?

this one’s for nigel