Not a peep from Blizzard!

Odd, I’ve been playing since launch and I’ve never needed to contact a GM, ever. But sure, I’ll definitely unsub just because a random guy asks me to.

Look at the retail wow forums. They got blue mods bombarding them with comments there!

They don’t care about Classic WoW one bit! Those scums, I bet they don’t even play it! Can’t understand what’s so fun about it… all they understand is titanforging and mythic+ key running! Shameless!

2 Likes

okay but is this really relevant? they were asked to release classic wow, they did that. they weren’t asked to love it and play it more than their preferred version of the game.

god forbid even blizz employees have preferences

they in this context = blizzards staff team

3 Likes

If the Blizzard team doesn’t have Classic WoW players, how can they stay in touch with the community? How can they understand our plight?

They can not! This is why we get a sub-par Classic experience!
They don’t understand us! They don’t wanna be us! They don’t wanna play with us! We’re the stinky children on the playground nobody wants to hang with.

Actually Classic is a value added thing, which means we don’t actually pay for it, it’s an extra. It’s like the forums.

Most people won’t like that idea but it’s true.

2 Likes

Are we ?

:rofl: :japanese_goblin: :ghost: :clown_face:

I made that joke 6 days ago.

Not how it is not.
They should check the numbers of weekly logins again and see a playerbase (like me and my friends for ex) that stricly pay to play classic.

And evethough its an extra ; you dont provide costumer support?
Its bad both ways

Simply not true, Dottie.

It’s not a “part” of the main game, they are two separate games, and the subscription gives you access to the two games. You could just as easily say that Battle for Azeroth is a free game and you pay for Classic.

On a technicality respect, you are paying for both - not one, not the other, both. It says so when you agree to the terms on the account subscription.

We are dealing here with a pissed development team because we prefer classic rather the game they were hired to develop. It is understandable, from this point of view, that they feel threatened by classic success.

All the same, management should be protecting a project which has been very successful (i.e. big money), but they are not doing it. This is what’s really shocking to me, that upper echelons are not taking classic seriously.

Blizzard is mismanaging classic, and it will explode in their faces.

Your missing the point.

Its not about you personally never contacting a GM, its about how utterly shiz the current customer service is for this game.

But go on enjoying being ignored and treated as a 2nd class citizen if it makes you happy.

Why should I care about a service I never need?

Your a troll in more than just your character choice I see.

Here is a tip for you, never apply for a customer facing job. You clearly fail at more than the wow forums. :smiley:

So wait, you’re asking me to quit the game over something that does not affect my game experience whatsoever and I would be the troll?

Do you even realize that the large majority of players in the game never call or need a GM in the first place? I’m not saying the service shouldn’t be here period, but expecting everybody else to quit the damn game over something like this is naive at best.

Your a troll because your needlessly replying to repeat the same crap you stated the first time round, like its suddenly going to make you right.

An opinion was given. If you don’t like it, then don’t bother taking my advice.

Oh and remember these posts when next you get bad customer service from any company.

If nothing else Ill get a kick out of the Karma. :slight_smile:

If I ever get bad customer service from Blizzard, at worst I’ll leave the game. Which still makes more sense than leaving before getting a bad service.

I would have understood your rant if it was more along the lines of “I’m [personally] done with Blizzard because I got no help from GM when I needed it”. But saying “everybody else should leave the game because I got no help from GM when I needed it” only makes you appear like a petulant child. The game’s not all about you, you know. That being said, feel free to keep ranting, I’m sure you’ll cause droves of ppl to leave who wouldn’t otherwise have.

That actually explains how Kaivax just copy pasted BWL announcement from us forum :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

There’s noone working at Blizzard anymore, they are all bots.

1. Not responding after getting “WHY U REPLY ON THIS TOPIC NOT THIS TOPIC” every time. If they engage they get flacked so they stopped.

2. Game masters aren’t going to respond to case by case examples of botting and exploits because that’s a breach of the naming and shaming rule. They’re not going to keep repeating “we’re following the CoC/ToC” because no one ever listens.

3. Literally 3 days after your post. Little late but not massively considering the festive seasons: WoW Classic Content Unlock 13 February

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.