Not a single class is appealing - is it time?

Might be time to give up on retail if you don’t find any class interesting.
Personally I still find classes interesting and fun to play, specially fire mage but if you can’t find any class cause is too hard or you can’t get the flow then yes, the time has arrived for you to depart.

Go whine somewhere else,you Are soft as puding!

Well I agree tho that there is more, maybe too many, buttons. I came back recently and noticed my keybinds which were always enough are running out of space for most characters now.

You have my seal of approval

Are you actively using Weakauras, my friend? Weakauras (both visual and vocal) single-handedly can take away from you a lot of busywork on micromanagement and as you say “1 second decisions”. And also depending on the spec macroes can be absolutely game changers.

Also on my personal experience, as someone who joined wow retail 1.5 years ago, mastering spec at first can feel overwhelming and frustrating, but if you stop jumping between different specs and focus on one particular spec, that for example appeals to you visually / lorewise, then after some times of mastering your rotation / weakauras and general knowledge of the spec the playing can feel very rewarding, in my opinion.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.