Not all Roleplay is valid

I love this.

AKA I AGREE

I play an hour of Darkest Dungeon and now we’re talking about racism & blacks
Can’t leave you people alone for one second :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

First one, or the 2nd one on Epic Games?

Sadly there’s just some really ugly aspects to Argent Dawn sometimes :frowning:

First one. It went on the summer sale for £3~ so I picked it up, extremely annoying at first but I got the basics. Just about to get to the Necromancer (third boss, not the apprentice one)

1 Like

It’s not only black people that were victims of slavery learn history

Bruh in 10 characters.

I am more than aware of the Barbary States and other events. But how does that change anything I wrote about WoW and RP on a children’s game?

1 Like

1 Like

Here’s a few that are technically Lore-Accurate but entirely unnecessary:

Cursed/Afflicted Gilnean
Tushui/Huojin
Mag’har (MU)
Shu’halo
Westfallian
Shen’dralar
Mechagonian

5 Likes

What’s the obsession with the word children’s game, is it used to make someone feel like they’re still playing in a playground

I’ll be honest, I don’t see this one as much as I do the others. Shu’halo is to tauren as kaldorei is to night elf in my view.

2 Likes

What about just “Afflicted”? On Aethric’s TRP he’s “Afflicted(race) Highguard(class)”

Eh. I view it as different since the Tauren never refer to themselves as the Shu’halo in the same way that elves refer to themselves as Kaldorei, Sin’dorei, etc.

1 Like

Thomas can explain things to you, or rather educate you

To remind people like you that sitting in Strom cooming 24/7 in RP isn’t the way to go on a children’s game, amongst many other things, my brother in Christ :pray:

2 Likes

I know nothing about slavery but know enough and I gues you meant @ sigg anyway

Then why are you forming an immediate bias on something you clearly don’t know,

Can somebody post the image of the really tired/sad looking cat for me please? Thanks.

5 Likes

I didn’t say anything to do with slavery. I told Sigg to just not start a debate on slavery.

There’s no debate on slavery, it’s historical