Not all Roleplay is valid

But what reason would one have when say, an Ebon has other duties to carry out?

Whether ebon or errant, stuff always needs killing. Stomping through town to have the local terrified blacksmith fix a few dents is to be expected.

1 Like

Not in a tavern mingling with the tavern elves

Unless of course the lore changed and nobody told me! Are DKs no longer machines of war crafted by the scourge for the soul purpose of killing - to the extent they begin to suffer if they haven’t killed enough?

The Ebon Blade has everything they could possibly need within Acherus, no common blacksmith in Old Town can properly repair his unholyer-than-thou Saronite armour.

A Death Knight’s very presence is dangerous to living beings, pardoned or not by the King, they have no reason to stroll through town mingling, much like Demon Hunters. Both are beset by conflict within, the Knight and his hunger, the hunter and his inner demon.

I’d be able to see one exception which can be made, by an immediate threat that requires immediate actions. Once done, they leave, immediately.

6 Likes

Stefan Siltwalker was a proud kul tiran sailor in life and is just continuing his ways of a void-gf in every port.

1 Like

Kuwei sometimes goes to Stormwind to buy herbs in bulk for her alchemy.

Enormous tank of an undead Pandaren walks into the flower shop:

“I need a barrel of Firebloom.”

5 Likes

And the entire flower shop dies as she enters

That’s actually been pointed out to being sorta just the DH’s own thoughts but sorta kinda influenced by the demon too.

It’s vaguely explained.

1 Like

I found it to be pretty demanding to control nonetheless in Illidan, based of Vandel’s story.

Yeah Vandel, that’s who I was poking at as well with my previous reply, since he ponders a bit on the voice in his head, whether it’s his own or the felhunter he consumed.

Pretty sure the “all flora automatically dies in your vicinity” thing is a headcanon, at least as far as Ebon Knights go, but feel free to point me to a source that says otherwise.

6 Likes

And after Kuwei busts some fire moves at the Blue Recluse, like a true Ebon.

But in all seriousness; you’re an ebon group that I for one can trust not to strain immersion. I am not going to turn the corner and see Kuwei or other Ebons chilling out over a tankard of ale avin a laff like the DKs we know from WotLK

4 Likes

It was more so an addition to your joke than a state of facts

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/923012361940504576/949344641407385670/ezgif-1-dbb7325f31.gif

2 Likes

Positively eldritch.

1 Like

I spent hundreds of hours learning Blender only to end up making sh*tposts of my DK.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/897469262820671540/993172361668988998/kuwei_gaming.png

2 Likes

A noble cause and a life lived well.

2 Likes

If only the rest of AD’s RP community spent a quarter of that time learning the basics of Role-playing

4 Likes

Well, what are the basics? Nowadays I would even count the effect trinkets as “basics”.

You cannot be a 10,000 year-old night elf born in darnassus.

6 Likes