Not all Roleplay is valid

The best kinda Tauren, Taunka > Tauren in looks all day.

…going to get immediately charged by me and the boys if one shows up in Orgrimmar.

remov yaungol

7 Likes

Sounds like this: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheWorfEffect

Actually a pretty good site if you want avoid certain pitfalls.

1 Like

You mean Arctic Afflicted Northern Lordaeronian Undead Human. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Im imagining a Yaungol with a throaty yodelling singing, strumming on a banjo in Pandaria, his voice carrying across the mountains and plains and everyone clasping their hands over their ears.

They also don’t “feel” the same.

Cuz no scales

I just remembered its Legolas. LOL.

anyway unlike LOTR we are actually allied with the orcs, and zombies, and trolls, and cows. which is why Belves are better

2 Likes

Yeah in WoW, basically everyone but humans suck a$$, with orcs being half alrightish

Can’t wait to introduce you guys to my noble-born 1/3 Orc-NightElf-Vulpera who is a not-very-secret undead dragon, born and raised in Silvermoon.

I’ll put her in the bar in Orgrimmar. Pls no bully.

5 Likes

Bro… What the hell?! There’s no need for that

1 Like

actually when wrathion got his face beat in there were scales right under his skin for a moment. Or that was just the shapeshift being disrupted, who knows.

1 Like

im sorry. Still have trauma from Arthas invading. The heritage quests have to remind me twice

1 Like

My guess is that it’s both.

A combination of both since Wrathion DOES act quite eccentric.

Also she’s a Commander of the Horde military and 12 years old

1 Like

Lmao, “Bar staff needed in Silvermoon, preferably Nelf, preferably also half Vulp, preferably female and single, ask for john”

1 Like

Hrmmmm in ten characters.

1 Like

So you Grunts can’t kick me out of the City, or I’ll cry and tell my Dad.

Can’t forget also being a part-time bartender, and generic Stormwind ruffian amidsts the duties of whatever undead dragon-orc-nightelf-vulpera people do.

2 Likes

Reasonable. We reap what we sow.

Lmao, I dont even know what to say to those snippets, sus af, Ive been caught red handed

2 Likes

It’s pretty easy to make someone look sus when snippets are used, but that’s also Zaphius, so don’t expect much when he came out with his first post wildly swinging at the post’s OP.