Not saying the F word

No matter how many times you say that doesn’t make it true ,next time just keep it to you and you will not face any bans/actions towards you.

1 Like

Not really. Well that depends on whether or not the community developes like they did back in the day.
There were people who had change server, or change their main, because people wouldn’t group with them or take them to raid :stuck_out_tongue:
Prople were being really strict with that server reputation, in order to keep the good community.

If it’s not going to be like that… I guess knock yourself out :rofl:

I guess time will tell

1 Like

I’m not trolling you its you not liking my answer .

read up here for further information .

1 Like

F word, one time. Prove me wrong. If its okay IRL, then its okay in a game. Prove me wrong, why its not okay. Its one time only use of the F word. Have you used the F word one time in your life? If not, how do I belive you? I’ve used the F word only ONE time in this game, and that is a good overall statistics. So I belive im very polite.

Grow up. I swear in game a lot, but I know if I get in trouble over it it’ll be my fault. We both know its not really appropriate so what are you trying to prove?

2 Likes

There was no need to type it ? why not just say it to yourself what on earth made you think it was a good idea to type it in the first place .Simple answer grow up man .

1 Like

This is just for the discussion. Its okay to say the F wordONE time, but lets see: If you say the F word TWO times, then penalty will be okay. But one time ? Come on.

Rules are rules, you don’t get to whine about their enforcement.

“Aww come on officer, I’ve only ever murdered that one dude!”

3 Likes

But just because YOU see it like that, it doesn’t mean that other people share that point of view :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Come on, killing someone and saying the F word one time are two different things. That is just stupid. Grow up man.

It was just a silly example, should we change it to speeding at slightly over the limit? Littering?

Also, grow up? I’m not the one crying salty tears about getting told off for swearing. I’ve seen 4 year olds take a telling off with more maturity and dignity.

2 Likes

Ironic coming from a person who can not understand not to type one word in the first place .I am flagging your post and moving on .

2 Likes

i dont think swearing should be punishable in game unless its offensive tbh. There’s a profanity filter for a reason

2 Likes

You dont agree with my opinion and got annoyed. But that is okay to get annoyed. Grow a pair.

Just say “Gordon Ramsay” instead… It is the same as saying F*** a thousand times!

1 Like

Amen to that! Finally!

Same could be said to you. Someone got annoyed with your behaviour, and reported you. grow a pair instead of going to the Retail section to complain about it :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

That I can not do as i’m female and wow you have 1 supporter still flagged your post for being abusive .

3 Likes

Thing is, classic is giving them a 3 day backlog of work on support tickets, so they are just banning people without much cause at all.

Ban’s are being over turned and if you believe the OP to be innocent with how he has acted in this thread then I would be lost for words .