NOT Vanilla Wow

Why can we not have a fresh vanilla/classic server? It has been 5 years now when classic no changes came out and it WAS great. You have made some changes to classic era that should be implemented on a phase 1 server. We have been asking for it and would play it tomorrow. Why are you just ignoring us? NOTHING feels like vanilla wow anymore. Classic era is a complete joke. You know that not everyone likes Cataclysm and season of discovery because it is not vanilla. I personally can not understand why we got given classic but no fresh for 5 years. Is it going to happen yes or no. Is that some sort of top classified military information that no one is allowed to know???

4 Likes

How is classic a joke? Only because it has no rat racing?

He hasn’t yet figured out, that any fresh server will look like and feel like an era server after just a couple of months.

And he desperately wants 5h login queues, mass layering, overrun quest areas and hyper respawn back. Make WoW great again!

4 Likes

Classical fresh with better troll and night elf racials when

Pointless thread.

You, “fresh era”, beggars, want a phase 1 fresh server just to fill up that ego of yours for a month or two and then you will quit again. And then again after a few years you will ask for it again. Vicious cicle.

Play classic era, it’s there to stay, never dies.

Peace out Y

4 Likes

Trolls have the best racial’s of all the horde races in hardcore wow.

Please no, why kill off the already existing era community for 3 months of hype.

You want fresh go play retail its basicly fresh every .1 patch.
Stop being entitled, you dont deserve anything.

Bye.

So your argument against fresh is you want people to play classic era because you play on it as well. You talk about splitting the community when you do not even know what the community wants. And I am the one entitled. No one would force any one to play fresh. I do not want to play retail. Have fun doing your gdkp and boosting. Go ahead and ban me. F blizzard. F you, and F your money grabbing game with no soul. Your the sort of losers that spend more time watching other grown men play wow on youtube than playing it yourself. Sad af.

1 Like

Tbc fresh when?

Tbc hype tbc hype

2 Likes

And the only vicious ‘cicle’ I can see is your meaningless argument against fresh ‘split the community’ If players leave your gdkp bot infested 5 year old server to play a fresh server. It would be because they want to. If your not interested in fresh then do not play it. Not like anyone has the choice anyway.

on the PVE cluster there is no GDKP?

1 Like

Ngl that blood elf monk makes a great point, because that is exactly what happened when blizzard gave us a fresh last time. Oh wait. That did not happen. So what exactly are you comparing your useless non existent information with? Your paranoid you wont have enough ‘buyers’ in your raid because they will be playing fresh if given the choice.

2 Likes

ZANDALAR TRIBE is doing just great in that domain. its time for the community to cultivate their own environments that they want to play in, either blizz won’t or can’t provide in that department it has been proven year after year. i’m never rolling on a mega server ever again (streamers, bots, gdkps, min max mentality, anti-social players, toxic world buff meta, monofaction realms, impossible gathering professions) – sincerely someone who has been playing on firemaw on and off up until this point.

3 Likes

None at all

I have never done a gdkp in my life and i never will. Good thing the pve cluster has none :slight_smile:
I like the mmo aspect of the game. i level my own characters and farm my own gold.

Fresh would cause a huge surge in bots as most people arent interested in leveling nor earning their own stuff instead they just swipe their card.

Yes Zandalar Tribe is doing great at the moment and I was recently playing there. It is proof that I am not the only person that wants a fresh. Friendly small community, people doing dungeons and making friends. Almost feels more like vanilla than classic did and is one of the main reasons I posted this in the first place. NOT because I think wow forums is twitter and want to have a debate with someone I don’t know about ‘my ego’
Bots are not welcome anywhere. I do not hold the answer for that. Don’t buy gold??

1 Like

play classic or dont play classic, pretty simple. I started again in April and enjoying it more than I did in 2019. stop whining

1 Like

That is brilliant. I can not express how happy I am for you. Have fun playing mists of pandering and classic era for the rest of your life.

Era is retail with all the change.

3 Likes

nobody need these retail changes. I will not renew my 2 subscriptions.

4 Likes