📰 Note the consequence of Classic Burning Crusade here

Sounds like you’re bitter or something. Why would token go to 1 million ? There’s a lot of people that need tokens to be able to buy game time.

1 Like

Not bitter, just pointing out that the current gold value of tokens isn’t a useful amount when vendor mounts are valued in the millions, and AH BoEs are 100-300k (with occasional peaks of a million for socketed 226 items with a tertiary stat).

What exactly are the cash-for-gold crowd expected to be spending it on that’s actually covered by the pittance they get for their money?

Isn’t the point to not allow people to buy everything with 20 dollars ? If the token stays down it’s in everyone’s interest, except the ones that want to get a lot of gold for little money.

1 Like

Get tokens to 500k then ill be ever so slightly perturbed at the consequence of TBC. I think retail is busier now than when the original classic released and that stabilised quite quickly.

I mean imagine the fear that will be put into the forums when say something as big as something like GTAVI launches, some people will think the worlds ending.

For a normal player no.

For the ones who want buy boost they have no other choice to convert money on gold.

Sp almost half my gold count is laughable? (I have about 600k).

Do you have any idea what most players actually have of gold? I know I don’t, but I also know most players probably do not grind gold at the rate you clearly do.

To be honest I think im gonna keep my gold for when the prices drop down to 160-170 k. No use using up a potential token, now that prices have skyrocketed. Burning Crusade Classic or not I am not giving 250k gold for just 1 blasted token.

1 Like

Weekly anima quest give 1700g. Daily calling gives ~1750g. Gold WQ give ~300g

The casual players shouldn’t have any massive costs on a daily basis so they shouldn’t struggle imo. Especially if they did their dailies every day for a few months (we’re talking about +60k gold a month on top of whatever drops they may get their hands on)

Crafting mats from professions, covenant feature or mission table do quickly stack up.

500k gold may take a while but it’s in no way unreachable for most players.

Gonna have to wait until more ppl buy gold then. Was pretty obvious with SL’s launch as the token went from 220k to 160k
 Guess folks needed their legos and didn’t want to farm.

Doubt 9.1 will be enough to reach such levels again

I’m one of those casual players, or was. Except, doing the dailies every day is pretty heavy work. In many cases I’d have to pick between doing mythics, raids or dailies. So yes, that doesn’t give me the option to buy a token every month. I’d have to play quite a lot to afford a token every month. I did my weeklies, and my dailies when I had time for it.

20 EUR is more than monthly subscription

for 1 month of subscription if I wanted to farm gold, I would farm way more than the lousy amount of 250k

I don’t want to shower Blizzard with money for nothing

You do realize that you indirectly do exactly that by buying tokens for gold? It just means you paid someone else to give them money.

I honestly don’t care about that as long as people involved consider it fair value

I’m just gonna come back to the game when the inflation starts dropping the prices down to 200 k again.

Why not farming a huge amount of crafting reagent and when 9.1 hit you sell all of it and make a good mount of gold :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: ?

I’m stockpiling runes, which I intend to sell when 9.1 hits.

Like 90% of player base :stuck_out_tongue: Price wont go up.

1 Like

It’ll quickly drop down, and then go up next few weeks(I hope)

I don’t know bro,people say that every time and price never did go up.
I also have full bag of runes and not sure what to do.

Well, at least runes are a little harder to quickly farm compared to herbs and don’t persist through death, so there’s some hope.

i have to point out absolutely no one in my friends list or in my various wow related discords is currently playing wow classic tbc

i found that kind of concerning
 maybe it isn’t as popular as i thought
 i’ll be honest only a small portion still play shadowlands too.