Notice: Realm Restarts 28 August 3:00 a.m. CEST

Running around some very empty layers, so yeah, very likely… or Blizz just set the player cap way too low, not expecting a dropoff for players later on.

10k queue and 5 hour wait expected.

Well done Blizzard you fixed that well!!!

2 Likes

You promise 15 mins shutdown and 9+ hours queues again haha

servers reset soon?

What did you fix? I feel no difference at all! I got the chance to play for about an hour this morning due to a short queue, but then I had to do some work and now the queue is 13,5k on Firemaw… I saw so, so many afk’ers in the inns and so on, just sitting there because they didn’t wanna screw up their spot in the spotlight… Several of my mates suggested I did that as well when I had to go, so I could play later, but I’m not an as*****, sitting afk for several hours when I do my bloody work!
Why don’t you communicate with your bloody community!

Your fixes did not helped,it is not about fixes,you simply do not care about your customers.I raised a customer support topic as I pay for services not working and assumming this is the same for many other customers who currently pay for services not working.

Mr Gms u will fix it soon this or will be for ever this queue? answer plz so we know what we are gonna do!

Earlier, people had no queues, makes you wonder why now again. Maybe they broke something again.

As for the layers, during stress test, we had layers too, but it was a lot more crowded, impossible to even tag a mob. Something seems kind of weird here.

15 minutes queue ? Yeah sure… 12k people on the line and 361 minutes estimated time. It would be great, if i could play once in the 30 days that i payed for …

1 Like

15 min the server came back up after the restart smartie pants /facepalms, do you guys even read?

Can you stop pinching penny’s when you have been literally told that classic was going to be successful and you laughed at us we then finally get it and you cant even keep up with something A PRIVATE server can do better

[OPEN SOME SERVERS!][OPEN SOME SERVERS!][OPEN SOME SERVERS!][OPEN SOME SERVERS!][OPEN SOME SERVERS!][OPEN SOME SERVERS!][OPEN SOME SERVERS!]

Fixed ? i’m in a 16k queue with a estimated time of 832 minutes.

And in the meantime our game time keeps ticking away.

1 Like

I know, right ?

I’ve been waiting since 13 PM 12k queue and now - at 18 PM i am at 4k queue… This is unbelievable.

Can you please fix those queues? Im stucked for now 10 mins on position 10170 and its just going back and forth. You actually should focus on more layers and less on more servers, because they new servers will be in the end just ghostservers.

Pretty good , i started at 9.8k at 13PM and now i am at 5.3k meanwhile streamers are playing like there is no tomorrow cause they provide a good audience and that is what blizzards(activision) wants. I mean who cares about the regular sub

1 Like

Can only play late at night this week and they had wed maintenance and shut down servers on Thursday…

They will be back up within 15min chill your beans lad.

Yeah, how DARE they try to fix their servers and make them more stable in the middle of the night. How rude.

Honestly the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen.

1 Like