Notice: Realm Restarts 28 August 3:00 a.m. CEST

In order to address some issues relating to the queue system, we will be restarting all WoW Classic realms at 3:00 a.m. CEST on Wednesday, August 28. We estimate a minimal downtime for WoW Classic realms of about 15 minutes. As always, thank you for your patience and understanding!

22 Likes

what issue ? you mean the 20 missing servers ?

116 Likes

The missing spanish server

55 Likes

Please make spanish and italian servers. also make a British server, shazzrah is way too populated, and iv even seen about 20 russians speaking russian on shazzrah… so rip the british realm that it was supposed to be.

15 Likes

restart the spanish serv… oh sorry

15 Likes

I wouldn´t be suprised if the queues are just bugged and the servers are actually quite ok.

There was something like that in Vanilla during xmas holiday in 2005, we had queues but nobody was actually playing.

9 Likes

Look at it from the bright side - the restart will “unclog” all realms and we will have a fresh, fair chance to log to the realm we want.

Queue issues? I’ve been in a queue since 12.00. Seems the queue simulator is working as intended, it even has a reloop function where it removes you from the game to enjoy the queue more!

10/10 communication, 10/10 anticipation and it’s great that BlizzardEU treats it’s customers like BlizzardNA treats theirs. I don’t feel like a third rate customer at all!

56 Likes

Where is my spanish server?

6 Likes

So right now I have a 190 minutes que by the time I login they reset the server…

5 Likes

Have not been able to play today (5 hour queue and # 8200 atm).
Hope for better luck tomorrow. Sadly I only have 6 hours from when I get home from work. Hope that will be enough.

5 Likes

But that’s just a theory, a game theory.

1 Like

Uuuuh are you fixing the 9+ hour queue times by expanding the population cap? Or fixing the layering, to allow more players to join? Or are you just adding one new English PvP server and urging people to move there again, completely ignoring the community? ENLIGHTEN US O’ MIGHTY BLUE POSTER!

(Your vague answer astonishes me…)

16 Likes

Yeah would be nice with some details!

3 Likes

This is probably a good thing for me. I’ll likely get in before this after sitting in queue for over 10 hours, and I will likely get disconnected before the reset too and wouldn’t get back in before it.

Also hopefully it actually fixes something and doesn’t just change the way the numbers show in your queue.

1 Like

Oh so great i have been in que since 5 in the evening till now and still it says abotu another 4-5 hours waitign when i need 2 go 2 work in the next 7 hours cause isatrt work on 4 in the morning till 4 in the evening and i dont have anny real chance to loginn great job :slight_smile:

Gotta hope for some major improvements

1 Like

God damned MAJOR improvement!

I think I can speak for a lot of players on the EU servers when I say we feel neglected.

NA have had such a flawless launch compared to us, this isn’t fair.

13 Likes