Notice: Realm Restarts 28 August 3:00 a.m. CEST

Apparently ~7% of Shazzrah is spanish, give them a server, the queue will immediately reduce a bit!

4 Likes

You tell me that I’ll have to wait 3 am at least to play on my lvl 16 character?

1 Like

I do remember that - might be the case, but still
 its a bit fishy

So on wow head US has 4 to 8 k que
EU 22k on 4 major servers are they insane ffs!

3 Likes

you know what would be cool?

not to have a QUEUE when the ******** layers crash

other than that i am happy :stuck_out_tongue:

well, at 3:00 in the morning
There were no ques at 6:00 in the morning today so

Can you just add free server transfer? Also if a layer crashes, there should still be a grace period. Please guys, get your S---- together. I can’t believe you guys did not see this coming. I am furious right now. Was waiting 6hrs then when I played for 2hrs I got a random DC from layer crash and I am back on queue of +20k and 6 hours estimated waittime. Not acceptable.

15 Likes

I wonder what will change. I was gonna switch server but now I will wait on it. Free server transfer would be great.

1 Like

Mograine is UK Server :uk:

3 Likes

Hope it will be better tomorrow.
Have to leave queue after 5 hours of waiting (0 playtime) - got work tomorrow.

I NEED MY DAMN FIX

5 Likes

We demand JUSTICE Blizzard!

:crab: 13€ :crab:

7 Likes

Really? 'Cause I woke up at 8 and Firemaw still had 7k, down from 18k before I went to bed.

1 Like

QQing it totally the true Vanilla experience
 ty Blizzard <3

5 Likes

Where can we get a refund on sub?

in 2019, ***** like this from a billion dollar company is just ******.

7 Likes

True to the vanilla experience, we even got our broken queue system back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not a theory at all. The servers will all shut down and then go up again. All kinds of queues will be freed. If you’ve taken time off work and can afford doing all-nighters, this is the best time to do it.

for all of 30 seconds after they reappear then it will be back to the 6hour sh*tshow its been all day

Thank you to the update.

1 Like

As I said, if you’re doing an all-nighter, those 30 seconds are all you need. I kind of envy you now because I can’t do it.

I understand the fact of updating US realms first as kind of a test, but EU also deserves some love, bring these kind of “fixes” to EU first sometimes :slight_smile:
Either way, congratulations on the job, probably a huge stress over there in the Blizz’s offices! Wish you luck guys! You doing great!

2 Likes