Now its time to applaud blizzard

seems like pvp gear issue they gonna fix but i dont know when. hope soon…

i always be very critical and toxic about blizzard. But now i’ll be good. Really thank you.

tldr: we no longer forced to pvp

9 Likes

Good, the less PvP I have to do the better. Kudos for people who enjoy PvP, I am not here to destroy your sense of importance in the community, so I don’t want PvPers needing to PvE in order to PvP, it should also go the other way around.

Would have been better with resilience (or some pvp only stat) but sure this a good step forward.

4 Likes

\o/

:tada:

Can someone explain to me how this works? I didn’t play n WoD, I quit in MOP.

Will this be great for people who love alts?

well i dont know but i assume if you have 200 ilvl pvp gear when pvp it scale up 220 or 233.

that means you no longer use pvp 233 weapon in pve content.

not a %100 perfect system but well im at least happy now.

2 Likes

If it comes about - amazing!

Being forced to do rated PVP is not fun. 2v2 and 3v3, even at lowest rungs is full of boosters and maxed out gladiators. 10v10 custom rated groups are super picky.

PVP should never have provided better gear for PVE. And before someone says: “But PVPers had to do this BFA.” Do you think PVE focused people wanted that situation? NEWS FLASH: We didn’t. We wanted you in your PVP arenas enjoying yourselves. We even wanted you to have your BFA PVP vendor. So spare us the revenge comments.

One wrong doesn’t equal a right and two wrongs doesn’t equal a right either.

4 Likes

Yes, this is painful.

They kind of did. Many of them.

1 Like

If it makes Thorghast runs take longer I might quit. If their aim is seperating PvE and PvP gear completely then they must seperate power acquisition methods too.

I like current system as it is. If they will bring scaling again then they have to say “okay you don’t have to torghast to craft legendaries since we make your pvp gear trash in pve”. There is also Stygia grind for sockets, which is PvE.

I hope they don’t change anything.

Well if they did then I apologize to you for that. I focus on PVE, but in this expansion I found myself being driven into rated PVP due to the loot drought and it was not fun at all.

I know it wasn’t fun. But we’ve had to endure that since Legion, with the AP grind since PvP didn’t grant anywhere near as much AP as M+.

“The player with the best gear should be the one who engages in many game modes”, they said. You have no idea how many PvE players I’ve met who thought it was fine.
I know some of you didn’t, but many did, and for that alone I rejoice that you had to deal with the opposite situation in Shadowlands.

That entirely depends, the stat prior for rogue for example is BIS from PVP so getting the elite pvp weaps for a rogue would be ideal regardless currently, even for PVE.

rogue is also a benched class this expansion anyway if we are talking raids :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So instead of fixing m+ drop rates we make PVP gear trash again in PVE is basically what this is

1 Like

Depends on how the item level will be treated with next patch, the best case scenario is. There’ll be a soft cap for item level in PVP and PVP gear will remain unaffected in PVE (If I understand correctly) the gear changes are being made to minimise the gap for casuals effectively in PVP. Since the minute you step into 1200-1400 MMR etc you’re immediately against HC/Mythic geared players consistently.

And to be fair, gearing alts or being late to the party in PVP right now is hilariously bordering unplayable. I genuinely got told while playing my alt at 1400 to go get more gear by people with 6-8k more hp than me with like 3-5 times the games I had played < Thats basically the point where the game is bordering a joke / no wonder people are paying to boost.

Noooooo!! being 1 shot by people in 225 ilvl is engaging and fun.

1 Like

Didn’t really like the WoD system, but today it makes slightly more sense because warmode exists.

1 Like

Why applaud a billion dollar company for begrudingly going back to a system they had before, which was more than fine but removed for no reason
It is a good change, but it shouldn’t have been a problem in the first place

2 Likes

What? To do PvP on high ratting takes like 5x more skills than when you do your PvE stuff even on max dificulty, offcourse people need to be rewarded with gear if they capable to breach ratting tresholds, how you even compare enviroment when human vs human or human vs machine, human vs human is always above in terms of skill, if you ask me evry reward in game shoud be measured with skill needed to earn it.

And yes there is boosters in PVP, but there is also boosters in PvE, remember that those overperforming meta classes makes easy job for boosters in booth pvp and pve , so if blizzard back in line those classes, buff underperformers, and boosters will be no longer capable to efficency boost someone booth in PVP and PVE, if we dont have classes which is like 200% stronger than other classes, boosting will be harder job, its easy to boost someone when you play those faceroll classes, go brother boost someone with C-tier… this is reason why meta must be killed to feel minimal in game

Here we go again.

1 Like

Offcourse we go again, be realistic and just, PvE its like trained puppet-show where all players must do their part to kill boss, while PvP is human clash, human can always provide you with next level of challenge compared to machine. In many cases PvP players are in same time good PvE players, while alot of good PvE players are not good in PvP, thats because PvP is Spartan training in WoW, it hone you as player like nothing else.