Now its time to applaud blizzard

What you’re saying would only make sense if you took WoW’s PvP and replaced one side with AI running the same characters, kind of like comparing mythic and PvP Islands in BFA.

Comparing arena to a raid boss is mental in every way as the two gameplay scenarios have nothing to do with each other, after 16 years of PvPers spouting the same gibberish there’s no point any more in trying to explain why it is in fact, gibberish.

Yeah there’s so much hard evidence on this…

1 Like

I actually don’t mind this, just give a vendor for PvE and I’m 100% behind it.

This also means that honor gear could be relevant for fresh max levels as catchup.

It’s not set in stone yet, we don’t even know if that will come live, if it does then how will it work and it’s far too late anyways.

So hold your horses.

The system as it is, is dreadful to say the least.
And the so called “pvp” vendor is a Bad PVE version vendor which sells trash.
PvP and PvE is definitly different from each other, they should be separated yes.
It was like this for years and it worked wonders, til some BS changes made it this clown fiesta is known today.

When running over a pillar will require skill, pigs will fly.

Yea, wod was perfect for alts regarding pvp.

Essy gear and step into bgs arenas.

The single expansion where i had 7 max chars.

Hope this is true!

I didn’t see this thread, so there’s one more thread on the issue here:

Yes, absolutely, if they do it, it will be great!

Classic blizz. We remove something good so several xpacs later return it though it like it is something new

1 Like

WoD system was the best pvp gearing system we ever got. It was also what many of us asked for in the first place when we called for the pvp vendor to return. In addition, now we have warmode, which is a gigantic pvp instance of the world, and where pvp gear can scale to pvp values, so that we aren’t at a disadvantage farming gold and whatnot. It would be amazing if it returned.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.