Now its time to applaud blizzard

That entirely depends, the stat prior for rogue for example is BIS from PVP so getting the elite pvp weaps for a rogue would be ideal regardless currently, even for PVE.

rogue is also a benched class this expansion anyway if we are talking raids :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So instead of fixing m+ drop rates we make PVP gear trash again in PVE is basically what this is

1 Like

Depends on how the item level will be treated with next patch, the best case scenario is. There’ll be a soft cap for item level in PVP and PVP gear will remain unaffected in PVE (If I understand correctly) the gear changes are being made to minimise the gap for casuals effectively in PVP. Since the minute you step into 1200-1400 MMR etc you’re immediately against HC/Mythic geared players consistently.

And to be fair, gearing alts or being late to the party in PVP right now is hilariously bordering unplayable. I genuinely got told while playing my alt at 1400 to go get more gear by people with 6-8k more hp than me with like 3-5 times the games I had played < Thats basically the point where the game is bordering a joke / no wonder people are paying to boost.

Noooooo!! being 1 shot by people in 225 ilvl is engaging and fun.

1 Like

Didn’t really like the WoD system, but today it makes slightly more sense because warmode exists.

1 Like

Why applaud a billion dollar company for begrudingly going back to a system they had before, which was more than fine but removed for no reason
It is a good change, but it shouldn’t have been a problem in the first place

2 Likes

What? To do PvP on high ratting takes like 5x more skills than when you do your PvE stuff even on max dificulty, offcourse people need to be rewarded with gear if they capable to breach ratting tresholds, how you even compare enviroment when human vs human or human vs machine, human vs human is always above in terms of skill, if you ask me evry reward in game shoud be measured with skill needed to earn it.

And yes there is boosters in PVP, but there is also boosters in PvE, remember that those overperforming meta classes makes easy job for boosters in booth pvp and pve , so if blizzard back in line those classes, buff underperformers, and boosters will be no longer capable to efficency boost someone booth in PVP and PVE, if we dont have classes which is like 200% stronger than other classes, boosting will be harder job, its easy to boost someone when you play those faceroll classes, go brother boost someone with C-tier… this is reason why meta must be killed to feel minimal in game

Here we go again.

1 Like

Offcourse we go again, be realistic and just, PvE its like trained puppet-show where all players must do their part to kill boss, while PvP is human clash, human can always provide you with next level of challenge compared to machine. In many cases PvP players are in same time good PvE players, while alot of good PvE players are not good in PvP, thats because PvP is Spartan training in WoW, it hone you as player like nothing else.

What you’re saying would only make sense if you took WoW’s PvP and replaced one side with AI running the same characters, kind of like comparing mythic and PvP Islands in BFA.

Comparing arena to a raid boss is mental in every way as the two gameplay scenarios have nothing to do with each other, after 16 years of PvPers spouting the same gibberish there’s no point any more in trying to explain why it is in fact, gibberish.

Yeah there’s so much hard evidence on this…

1 Like

I actually don’t mind this, just give a vendor for PvE and I’m 100% behind it.

This also means that honor gear could be relevant for fresh max levels as catchup.

It’s not set in stone yet, we don’t even know if that will come live, if it does then how will it work and it’s far too late anyways.

So hold your horses.

The system as it is, is dreadful to say the least.
And the so called “pvp” vendor is a Bad PVE version vendor which sells trash.
PvP and PvE is definitly different from each other, they should be separated yes.
It was like this for years and it worked wonders, til some BS changes made it this clown fiesta is known today.

When running over a pillar will require skill, pigs will fly.

Yea, wod was perfect for alts regarding pvp.

Essy gear and step into bgs arenas.

The single expansion where i had 7 max chars.

Hope this is true!

I didn’t see this thread, so there’s one more thread on the issue here:

Yes, absolutely, if they do it, it will be great!

Classic blizz. We remove something good so several xpacs later return it though it like it is something new

1 Like

WoD system was the best pvp gearing system we ever got. It was also what many of us asked for in the first place when we called for the pvp vendor to return. In addition, now we have warmode, which is a gigantic pvp instance of the world, and where pvp gear can scale to pvp values, so that we aren’t at a disadvantage farming gold and whatnot. It would be amazing if it returned.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.