Now the horde is pure crap

Did you ship her with commander?

I love Sylvanas too much , if belf customization doesnt get undead option with red eyes, I already have the bee and hippo mount im going to be a cool void elf too !

3 Likes

Have you been to AV olde? Horde is not pure crap at all!

1 Like

The first point from your original post is just you annoyed because there’s no warchief, thats because we’d have a council now.

The second point you make is literally just an opinion.

The third one isn’t an opinion or a fact either. I don’t know what that is.

Point 4 is the only thing in your post that made sense. Yea Varok did indeed die.

Next, no we don’t just have Thrall and Baine… look up the war council bud.

Your last point, yeah. The story is weird and all over the place but that isn’t exclusive to horde, the writers are just awful in general

1 Like

Yes, they are. But despite the fact that BFA has no story at all, only single episodes, Alliance has at least some logical consistency.

As I said Jaina storyline was at least logical and consistent. Personally, it has the impact that was suppose to have. Comparing to the 100 000 movies of Saurfang that did not have any. He just pops up here and there from time to time.

I would say that Anduin actually grew up in this expansion and to some extent we finally see what he can really do. Their war campaign is again more consistent.

Comparing to the whole storyline, true, there is no such thing. We started with a sword of Sergeras, what is going on there btw ? Someone knows ? Then jump over Uldir without any logical and relevant storyline connection.

Then battle of Dazar Alor. And change the course from the sword to N’Zoth and now we are going to Shadowlands. The initial connection is kind of dead and probably the titan sword will be some sort of monument xD

You make a good point with the episode-like story telling. And the sword. This is what I mean about it being all over the place.

There’s like no focus or clear direction the writing team are carrying the story in. I would HATE to be a new player getting into lore these days, can you imagine the shear confusion… think I just wouldn’t bother.

I do also agree about Anduin growing up in BFA

I am. I started form end of Legion (great expansion) and now BFA is my first glimpse for WoW world since WC III. This is why I made that post. And because Vol’Jin died, Varok died, Rasta died, Sylvanas is kind of dead for me. I mean why they are dying non stop xD This was my initial idea.

Huh I wonder…maybe Thralls son!

That’s just progress. WoW is the continuation of the RTS games, so that’s 15 years of lore progress, a lot of characters are going to come and go in that time… although it does appear to be all go and not much come.

She’s being replaced by Calia, good riddance of a badly writen character honestly.

I just hope she dies within the first patch, she’s just way too annoying with the writing bs surrounding her and Nathanos

Come on man, let’s not whine like our Alliance cry baby counterparts :smiley:

1 Like

Omg another topic about boohooo kill aliance characters because…ehm…because horde characters die…and it doesnt matter if it makes sence lorewise, we just want what they have… like are we in the kindergarden or what? No wonder story feels like trash when they listen to crap like this topic.

I am utterly fed up with Blizz killing off or replacing Horde leaders. I’m not really sure at this point who I’d consider a good candidate as Warchief although everyone talks about us now having a council. I don’t know if that is just an interim measure while we no longer have Sylvanas or whether it’s going to be a permanent thing. I’m not excited by a permanent council. Logically we need a leader that would unite the divided Horde who were for and against Sylvanas. I don’t personally feel Talanji is suitable. She’s a newcomer with little to no understanding of the Horde and has only just taken over as Queen herself of her own kingdom.

This expansion it really felt like the devs/writers were trying to push us all into the Alliance. To be honest most of the writing has felt like, we want this to happen so make something up to get us there.

What is worse is Alliance players are never happy and claim Horde bias with everything even though we are always the underdog. They have a nice clear cut King, first Varian now Anduin. When their leaders are raid bosses they escape, ours don’t get that.

There is never a victor in any war/conflict unless we are fighting a common enemy for a while.

9 Likes

Most Boohooo posts come from Alliance btw.

I did have to smile at the irony. We barely have a topic that isn’t screaming HORDE BIAS, somewhere in it.

2 Likes

I miss Staghelm :frowning:

what means that MVP green posts?

So you dont feel like if somebody demands on forums that storytelling starts to kill off aliance characters, because horde charcters dying just to make it “fair”, is a bit ridiculous?

Horde Blindness
Duration: 200 years
Makes the user unable to see reason.
For the Horde !

The horde bias complaining threads are actually slowly driving me towards horde…

3 Likes