Now the horde is pure crap

Boooohoooo :smiley: no idea man, I just don’t give af tbh, I just play PvE, non-PVP/WM. If I go PvP, and someone kills me, no need to cry, you can expect that ! Both sides.

1 Like

Good post Puny.

Why doesn’t Lor’themar step up? He’s definitely been around the block once or twice.

Hmm, maybe that’s why he hasn’t, he knows Warchief is as cursed a position as whoever teaches Defence Against the Dark Arts :smile:

2 Likes

Never made that link before!

1 Like

Except the old AV is plenty of advanteges for the Alliance.

Not trying to make a meme or whatever and take my words with a grain of salt but in a way the council actually makes sense, I mean the Horde is made by a lot of different cultures and “ideals” so… Why having one leader that rule us all would make sense?
The “people” that form the Alliance have way more similarities, like Worgen and Human are both the same species, Dwarves and Gnome “come” from the same place and they’re “fisicaly” near Humans. The only ones that differ are NE and well… I haven’t see Tyrande in a long time.

About heroes, those must always die and new ones will arrive sooner or later.

Actually more factionleaders on both sides should die. Thrall should have died at the and of Cata. Jaina in BfA, in Legion the Velen.

Because meaningfull sacrifices give storylines meaning.

But Blizz lost the balls to kill of characters, worse, Blizz resureccts them all the time. No death in WC3 has meaning anymore because almost everybody came back.

I hope we stick with the council and the leaders elect amongst themselves the most suitable Warchief for the foe the horde is fighting. Similar to the Dictator in the Roman Republic or a Herizogo in early medieval Saxony.

they all go mad and we kill them too FOR THE ALLIANCE

I just realised as I was writing it, ‘hang on, who would want to be Warchief?’, as it seems they’re all doomed in one way or another :joy:

1 Like

Actually Blizz taimed the NE in Vanilla so they fit better in the human alliance. Instead of tribal, righteous warriors who love nature they become cliché Cityelves. Burning down Teldrassil was the first step fixing them.

1 Like

Player character should become warchief, when he dies he can just run to his corpse and resurrect.

1 Like

Is that a question or a statement? MVPs do indeed post in green. Staff post in blue. Everyone else posts in glorious white.

This blue post explains the MVP Program

Haha :rofl: :clap:

I don’t think anyone is demanding equal deaths on the Alliance as if there is some balance in doing that. Or at least not until you mentioned it. Unless I missed something.

It’s a topic about how many leaders the Horde have lost and what do we have left.

1 Like

Just give us Baine as warchief already!

1 Like

I totally would support him if he wouldn’t be best buddy of Anduin.

At least for me, the description of cityelves it’s more fitting for a BE not NE. As you said, NE are tribal nature fanboys.
In my opinion NE have more things in common (culturally) with Tauren rather than Humans.

PS: I’m not a HE fan, I don’t even care about them to be honest. Saying this just in case.

1 Like

No thank you

2 Likes

I mean, Baine effectively “is” Warchief now, because they sure as fel don’t like to portray the council as, well… a council.

But why not? :o