N'zoth Ending Cinematic

We went from Sargeras plunging his blade into the planet to a copied LOTR Return of the King cinematic.

BFA is a budget expansion indeed. :rofl:

28 Likes

the final cutscene hasnt even be launched yet…

the one your watching is the One prior The final Cutscene lol…

7 Likes

Squishei from Wowhead just cleared N’zoth. It’ll be up imminently.

6 Likes

That isn’t the ending cinematic. It’s the Carapace cinematic. Chill.

2 Likes

Nah, I am not talking about the Wrathion one. You’ll see.

13 Likes

you talking about the one which as u void addled walking towards NZoth and then u go into the air and fire a light beam in him… wityh Mother and MAgni below shouting “KEEP FIGHTING CHAMPION”.

thats not the final cutscene.

2 Likes

Okay admitting my mistake just checked that stream, haven’t seen the cinematic but chat is uhhh… Oof. I’m scared now.

2 Likes

No, the cutscene comes after that which is basically like Sauron dying in ROTK.

4 Likes

oh… its not on youtube yet atleast, i guess i will check it out then haha xD

Not going to spoil it for others but…
Remember 8.2, when you were excited for the cinematic then you were all like Whut?!
Yeh… that times 1000…

Sorry Blizzard but the least you could’ve done with such a bad expansion is create a nice finish… Really dissapointed IMO.

8 Likes

Already seen and is so bad…
Shameful ending for a shameful expansion

11 Likes

This is just low effort and it’s obvious they even skimped out on the cinematic to focus on Shadowlands. It feels like N’zoth is done dirty this way.

1 Like

What’s wrong with LotR? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And what would be wrong if WoW were to copy or draw inspiration from that? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I mean, that’s what WoW does and what Warcraft has always prided itself on. That’s its thing. That’s the appeal. It’s Blizzard’s spin on various pop culture aspects and geeky fantasy movies and such. I mean, Arthas in Warcraft III is basically Blizzard doing their own version of Anakin Skywalker becoming Darth Vader. They’ve been open about that, doesn’t it a less good story.

Weird criticism. Like, it’s kind of what Warcraft does best. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

True, The cinematic was Whoppin’.

Let down is an understatement.

1 Like

Nothing really. I just made the comparison because that’s what it is and the cinematic is underwhelming, short and low-effort in comparison to 7.3’s.

1 Like

It really does… Such a build up for an Old God… such a shame… Even WoD had a slightly better cinematic at the end.

3 Likes

Idk, which cinematic was after Yogg or C’thun again? Also Cata / Mop / Wod cinematics aren’t too much better either. Yeah it’s cool to stab a giant sword in Azeroth but:

a) I think it was freaking lame
b) you can’t really stab it in every expac.

1 Like

Oh wow, Is that really it…?! The Wrathion one was pretty neat but the final one is just underwhelming to say the least.

Why did they go for a singular Champion of Azeroth anyway? You see the other raid members in the cutscene but it’s only your character breaking free and doing the big-bang kamehameha :nerd_face:

What in the actual name of Thrall’s green nutsack was THAT?! THAT’S IT?!

6 Likes

While I agree with you, except for the MoP one, it’s not exactly fair to point other things as bad when people are dissapointed with this one. Just because past cinematics were bad doesn’t mean this one should have been.

1 Like