Oh look, no WW rework, what a shock

Best give SP’s a 2nd rework, ferals/balance another rework and enhance a rework despite ele’s being insanely good still.

I think Blizz don’t really know what to do with WW’s, so just blatantly ignore them.

2 Likes

Considering these reworks seem to be motivated by “lets dumb it down” i cant say youd want one. You would come out with a 3 button masher.

I will take a enjoyable class before a meta class, and while sure they potientally will be OP for their launch period. I csnt say their fun to play

You are not wrong. If mistweaver is on top of the healing again after the fix, @#$@4 WW, we are back to MW. Won’t wait blizzard to fix this spec. Mistweaver still can bring both auras and 5% physical dmg so rip WW you won’t be missed.
Same obviously for m+.

I would take a 3 button fighting/chi focused spec over the mishmash of pet/totem summoner with a mix of non thematic SL covenant abilities sprinkled on top any day. Add Touch of Death eating up 15% of our aoe damage and keeping blizzard from buffing other abilities so we can actually do single target damage to complete the fiesta that is WW at the moment.

3 Likes

Dunno im just in favor of the game not becoming a braindead festival.

Neither am I, but i would still prefer a simplified WW if it means we can actually be a functioning spec without crutches like aoe ToD. Having better themed abilities than just pets/summons and SL abilities at the bottom of our trees would be sweet as well, even if it would be simpler.

Feels like we were just thrown together as an afterthought from the most recent borrowed powers and then forgotten.

1 Like

nah everything is fine, trust Elycie … this guy has good advice lol… headless chicken!

over simplification, ww either need a full rework or a stronK change in the tree over a few skill’s delve and node connexion , but from the start the class it self is a work around, it’s gonna be hard.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.