Oldschool darksorrow players`

20/09/2016 07:20Posted by Gnometroll
Legion rules <3

/Gnomecuddler

Much love
Did someone say day 1 vanilla? Warunlock/Shamman :D sadly they are gone :( flying circus all the power to them.
Sup y'all

Dothole
PlÄtnisse
Bumbibum

I played in guild called 'Zaibatsu' during TBC era been playing ever since Vanilla on here but more of a forum lurker.

I posted in this thread once before in December 2014 :D

Does anyone remember the outside orgrimmar duelling orc warrior called "Flerp" he never replied to whispers back in the days anyone know what happend to him ?
Everybody on Darksorrow is a huge !@#$ gobbler.
I remember Flerp. Afaik he quit a long time ago.
Seems like this server is alive! Good to see so many Vanilla era guilds still active Ninjapartio, Lorekeepers, Final Evolution, Muffin Militia atleast I bumb to those guys time to time. :)
Chickenboiiii plz come get your panties that you left here.
I started late 2005 as a shaman and joined the Antipathy soon as it was created, and stopped playing half way to the WoTLK expansio.
And i've been wondering where all the horde guilds went, i know few of them dispanded/transfered back in the TBC (Replica, TFD?) and in wotlk (I believe Last hope stopped playing around this time?)

I haven't really seen Vehemens or the Muffin militia guys either, and one international guild which name i managed to forget from the vanilla times.

But it's nice to see that there is still some old guilds left in the Alliance side, Lorekeepers, Flying circus and Ninjapartio.
Legion rules <3

/Gnomecuddler

This is weird.. your troll mage looks an awfull lot like a tauren priest.
13/11/2016 09:16Posted by Ixidor
Legion rules <3

/Gnomecuddler

This is weird.. your troll mage looks an awfull lot like a tauren priest.

Yeah my mage is old and retired...almost like myself ;-)
01/09/2016 16:40Posted by Paarandisen
09/08/2016 21:10Posted by Anise
Peasants

where did you hide mordechai?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4495S0Ahjsc

Where did you hide my Flerp & Polygome
Me! I was. GM of Big bazookas. Just literally rejoined. Guild disbanded now. But looking to get back on it.
1 Like
I went on the vanilla servers the other day. Blast from the past. I was on darksorrow and left in the middle of burning crusade. So much has changed.
1 Like
09/03/2017 09:17Posted by Gnomecuddler

/Cuddle
2966 Kir bolaget....
I'm back
Hello I am Boggle, and I play on Darksorrow.
13/03/2017 12:14Posted by Gnomeisback
I'm back

Again?