Oldschool darksorrow players`

Scumbags, Bigwarf, Nyx… I remember these names. Therenegade, Killme and Lucas remember.

Scumbags are back on Razorgore

I saw them on Classic the other day as well

I m back as casual for classic wow.
Used to play as a priest in vanilla , Mörticia

Rofl, Back in Classic action… @Razorgore-PVP

1 Like

Played on Darksorrow for Years since day 1. Mush - was in flying circus.
Would love to reconnect. Playing Classic on Nethegardkeep :slight_smile:

Hey Mush, Flying circus is currently active on Bloodfang (A), still quite a lot of familiar faces around :wink:

Hey guys Shomile (NE rogue) here, probably no one heard or remembers me - anyways it was such a great time back then during 2007-2011, countless duels in front of IF and SW :slight_smile:

are on alliance Gehennas EU

Gnomecuddler <3

Kek, classic @Golemagg-PVP. -Kormasal | Karhuveljet

Nostalgia!

I was Preshus in Illusion during Vanilla (gnome warlock). Some names i remember Boerin, Bimbo, Tinee, Mordechai (there was also a horde shaman i fought alot in Tyr’s Hand) Illusion was great until there was an exodus of top players to Flying Circus haha xD

Also read through this thread and recognise a fair few names :slight_smile:

PS: Above is my post too

antikillers horde rogue farmed rank 14 from imba slayerz and Iooney tunes played with fino, lockman etc god i was bad at the game back then

1 Like

Wts innervate

Afraid not, I was just visiting. :slight_smile:

3 kids, house, job. Strange how that happens. So no, I’ve played maybe a month in the last 10 years. Life moves on and I’ve passed into my fourties now. There is a time and place for everything. I found an old picture I’d like to share though.
From our first time at Ragnaros while raiding with Stormlords.

send me a mail at paul at teig dot land and I’ll get it to you.

Good memories. But I don’t miss all the farming back in vanilla.

Kin2k3#2944

Just stumbled across this thread now in 2021! I started playing on darksorrow early 2008.
Im amazed i actually recognize alot of peoples names in this thread after all these years. Darksorrow truly was great!

I played on 2 characters
Troll warrior named jajajj
Tauren druid named Druidzorr

Shoutout to the 2 guilds i used to hang with! “Nordicbattlegroup” and “Vulturious industries”

Late night forum browsing and found this thread. Oldschool indeed, used to play with Serenity, Lorekeepers, Chaos Theory, Unknown Immunity back in vanilla. And I played with Flying Circus a bit on classic before life came and stole my free time away.

Nightey - 60 Night Elf Rogue.

Any chance people are lurking here from the guilds: Serenity, Lorekeepers, Chaos Theory and Unknown Immunity ? :smiley:

Jagärshaman,Toffeltikka and Pandapop :smile: