Oldschool darksorrow players`

Still around somewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

Det är ju du, dig kommer jag ihåg :smiley:

Sent you an email buddy… Have a good one…

Never got that mail though.

:frowning:

As Zaeta above. Browsing forums late night.

Played a human warrior named Humanek( :slight_smile: )
Cant remember the guild but Lorekeepers and after that GM Rumpetroll? Cant remember the guild name :´)

Have a few names from the premade bgs in my head, a rogue, Jmas?

Beautiful memories even though they are vague :slight_smile:

Deadhead here… I cant seem to change my forum character…
I have tried several times to contact you buddy… Either i dont understand or misread the mail you mentioned in earlier post,or something is going wrong… I have a public spam you can contact me at… dondildo @ hotmail . com without the spaces ofcourse ;-)… This account get so much spam anyways so it doesnt matter if it gets public.
Hope to hear from ya.

Deadhead out

I spoke to Argak, he should reach out and send you my real email,and you can contact me through him…
Looking forward to the nostalgia trip…

Hope you are good and still checking these fora…

Deadhead out

WDYM oldschool?!.. Hello… there… yes we are still alive… Feel free to check my Guild if you dont remember my name.

I may have transferred away at the end of WoD, but my heart is still Darksorrow born and bred! I recognise many names in this thread, even if I spent my vanilla life as a solid carebear of the aptly named Unknown Legends :smiley:

1 Like

Started back in '05 on DS, only recently left, some very old and familiar names in here, one’s who I fought beside and some against, wild ride reading this thread…

You’re so old school, you started before WoW launched in Europe.

ScumBags for Life

hrhr

polygome <3

Still no one from Illusion? :frowning: Would be good to get in touch again!

Hello!
Zluk, SoD?!