Omg 6 hours battleground

imgur com/a/hD9m9fS
we killed GM ha-ha

If this farming isn’t an exploit then surely, cross-faction co-ordination of a pvp battle ground is against the rules?

imgur com/a/eKkycg7

i dont understand, what is realy happening? doesnt the bg end of u get 0resorces?

It doesn’t end because as soon as one horde player rage quits, they get instantly replaced from the bg queue

Well, GM came but did nothing to stop us. If we were rulebreaking, then he would have stopped the game and banned us.

2 Likes

but what realy happens when one team gets 0points? how does the bg not end automaticaly?

Resource system isnt implemented in classic. Game goes on until drekthar/vandar is killed.

They didn’t consider people to be so dumb as to farm AV for hours on end.

2 Likes

We don’t have reinforcements in Classic. The BG won’t end until they either kill the boss or Blizzard shuts down this BG. This is next level griefing.

try to win

oh that sucks than

Maybe GMs dont know this:

Blizzard’s In-Game Code of Conduct

Behaviour

Behaviour that intentionally detracts from others’ enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.) is unacceptable. We expect our players to treat each other with respect, and promote an enjoyable environment. Acceptable behaviour is determined by player reports and Blizzard’s decision, and violating these guidelines will result in account and gameplay restrictions.

While we encourage you to report players that are behaving in a disrespectful manner, falsely reporting another player with the sole intent of restricting their gameplay is also unacceptable, and will result in penalties to your account.

4 Likes

sorry guys, we just farm edgemaster handguards. They drop from the guards.

3 Likes

over 9 hours and counting my dudes, keeping a spot taken so no1 else gets griefed like this. this match fixing is against the terms of service. our raidleader has clearly stated he is in league with this russian guild and is doing everything he can too keep people from enjoying, winning nor losing the game. not gona lie, i normaly dont care for this sort of stuff. but since its been going for so long even i have to make a stand for the players. theres multiple rules and guidelines denouncing this act. and i would like to see justice done. thanks in advance :slight_smile:

3 Likes

also sorry this is an my alt, i havent changed it yet

hey, there we go!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I stand with you. I hope more do the same. This kind of behaviour does not belong in this game.

1 Like

@russian elf. lol, maybe you wanna try orgrimmar instead :wink:

Been there, nice place