i am on Alterac, which Russians play 6 hours, blizzard plz fix this

9 Likes

Same here, 6h+ Alterac, russians with 600hks+
Nothing to do, we try to /afk all at the same time but i gess bg’s still on

2 Likes

I heard stories that back in Vanilla AV went on for at least a day

2 Likes

3 days longest ive seen

There is any chance that blizzard will take action and close the AV ?

Is quite a huge hole in the system that a BG can be used like this.

But than it was fun, both sides realy tried to winn :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Blizz, this is really bad. How are the russians able to continue to do this?
We can’t just leave as we’ll get put into the same bg at some point. Something needs to be done about this! AV7 btw
imgur com/a/Fd0c4w7

1 Like

It’s now over 8 hours.

Nah. I was on that AV on the alliance side and GM came to us after ~3 hours (seems like Horde was reporting us non-stop). We killed him twice (he forgot to apply invincibility and lvl himself up), then he upped himself to level 60, put on his GM clothes and just stood near us for several minutes before disappearing. Nothing happened to us and BG wasnt closed.

2 Likes

This needs to be shut down!

6 hours and only 600hks?

it’s at 9 hours right now.

9h and 1100 hks

I wish GameMasters to be present in the game as back then, this actually is not trying from both factions to leave the game being on for 7+ hours, its clearly griefing inside cave to everyone that joins.

I report it as bug, because you cant open a normal ticket, where you explain normally whats going on in the game, since this new report system implemented for automatic find solution of your question is one of the worst.

1 Like

Kinda hilarious, sucks for those who end up in the same match after leaving tho.

1 Like

We can’t leave as soon as one person leaves, another one enters from the horde side. They have a horde character as the BG leader and he is directing them on a discord to tell them where players are if they manage to get out of the cave. People join, die, leave, gets replaced by a fresh non-dr HK player and the cycle just goes on and on. It is an honor farming exploit.

It’s not “honor farming exploit” though. There are almost no honor/rep gains after all towers are burned and commanders killed.

2 Likes

Yes it is, you can still gain honor from killing other players and with level of griefing and the player turn over, it is almost an unlimited player pool of fresh honorable kills. You should educate yourself on the honor system.

2 Likes

I was on that BG on the alliance side and I left after 5 hours. I gained 8k honor. Its 1.6k honor per hour. Spamming random BGs is much more profitable.

2 Likes

It’s just griefing. The way Blizzard handled every aspect of PVP in classic has been pathetic. Same thing over a year ago now where they forced their premades into AV after Blizzard stopped others from premading.

2 Likes