Omg Buff combustion - no seriously

any defencive cool down basically nullifys the buff.

DKs can AMS

Druids can barkskin

shammys can gorunding totem or ansestral walk, or just spam purge

preists can spam purge and pain supression

warlocks can use their buff -40% damage.

iwould say warriors can spell reflect but lets be fair that only works on 1 ability.

we’re living with 2 minute mages

EIther buff base damage or buff combustions so it’s a 1 min CD.

or buff standard DPS. scorch does less than 1% per health bar.

3 Likes

Agreed!! Buff the 1shot ability by 100% at -least-, so that it takes 0.35 seconds to 100-0 someone and not 0.7 seconds!

12 Likes

Press it when they don’t have it duh

9 Likes

AMS is gone in 1 sec and barkskin is non existant against combustion btw :clown_face: I can’t believe there’re still delusional people who defend and keep thinking combustion is fine rn.

6 Likes

bad troll 2/10

6 Likes

Press it when they don’t have it? what do i attack them with to force their CD? My bum tickle feather of standard casting?

What about your 64k pyroclasm instant-cast exploit? That ought to win the game or force every CD.

Jokes aside, are you talking about 2v2s or 3v3s?

I feel like some classes should play the real underdog speccs every now and then to have them realize how f***ing OP they are.

cries in SV

5 Likes

Try pressing the buttons harder. Legend says 100% crit chance instant cast spells and offgcd fire blast spam every 45s hits through def cds if you press your fingers hard enough.
No, for real should Blizz give you an I-WIN button? Oh nvm, forgot you already have it :slight_smile:

Seriosuly, buff scorch so that at least, it does 2% of their health every 1.5 second. Fireball is a relatively long cast and can be interrupted, it only does 3% of their HP. A healer can be asleep and heal through that.

Did anyone watch Supateas’s video?

He showed on a graph what the damage was like, fire mage without combustion is useless af.

Any sort of instant heal nulifys the buff and you don’t have to be scared for another 2 minutes.

i thought you were trolling but after looking at your character i see the problem very clearly

2 Likes

Seriosuly, buff scorch so that atleast it goes 2% of their health every 1.5 second. Fireball is a relatively long cast and can be interrupted, it only does 3% of their HP. A healer can be asleep and heal through that.

Did anyone watch Supateas’s video?

He showed on a graph what the damage was like, firemage without combustion is useless af.

Any sort of instant heal nulifys the buff and you don’t have to be scared for another minute.

“Fireball is a relatively long cast” Dude you are playing a caster, a “mage” and fireball cast time is totally fine. Yes, your spec is dumb and doesnt need to cast any other things but it doesnt make fireball “bad” it makes it normal and your other spells are just dumb.
Also more then half of the defensives you wrote up there are not enough to survive combust. And others have way longer cd then combust. Just press your fireball and make it around 1.5 mins.
Even the nerfs wont be enough. Combust is a joke. Even most of the mages are aware that.
Im definetly okay with a buff on fire mage non-combust damage. But they need to reduce combust dmg waaaaaaay more then.
Or just nerf fire mage equal to frost mage. Frost is a very good example of a caster in my opinion. A good frost can seriously hurt. A bad one is just bad.

i really thought you were trolling but you are actually a 1450 cr firemage with 1000 games. Literally the best dps spec in the game and you are complaining lol.

You are the reason nobody takes these forums seriously.

1 Like

Fire mage on 1.4 with 1000 games, never seen anything like that before jesus

2 Likes

Last time i played wow mage arena was 10 years ago. SOrry i can’t keep up with you hardcorers who’ve been playing non stop since wrath.

No offense but 1.4 is not about playing “hardcore”.
I mean you dont even lose rating till 1.4, do you?

It is indeed a joke, when it gets dispelled or they just line of sight or use a bazillion interrupts or stuns or silences.

Or even just throw out some heals.

Outside combustion mages are literally useless for trying to down anything. All the vids people show are mostly with lots of setup and everyone ignoring hard cast pyro.

All the comments about instagib as a mage are also equally stupid because its not press 1 button and they die, its spend x amount of time fishing for proc then pray they don’t interrupt whilst you hard cast and use combustion.

No, actually infact i get -15 for a los and +8 for a win… that’s somthing else they need to sort out.

You do that because your MMR is horrible, hence you meet super low MMR player, gaining nothing. Fire mages are insane, 45sec on the biggest burst in the game, outside of that you just rotate control and get off some fireballs. Tho’ i do think they should scale back comb and add more consistent damage. But having the biggest burst in the game every 45 secs?.. INSANE. Its not the class, it’s 100% you being bad.