On "check-pvp.fr"

What?!

/10 chars

Well I heard this a few months ago when I wasn’t on a hiatus, but yeah, apparently some of the guilds uses it to oust people on different characters in order to keep some kind of “Roleplay Purity” going.

Of course they’d sas it is to keep trolls away, but I think it’s more to do with them not liking someone and trying to desperately keep them out.

1 Like

Citation needed.

While I would not be surprised if there are toxic people pulling such kind of shaneningans, it is relatively easy to cross reference characters via armory.

Eeh… I don’t take screenshots of every conversation ever. So can’t offer citations.

Honestly even I am not sure if it was a real thing or not. All I can say is “It’s highly likely” especially considering my experiences with people from that server.

Okay, it is understandable.

Can we also agree that it is understandable, that someone may take your story as golden truth and spin it out of proportion, without having any idea what’s up and causing some community damage?

It may be a stretch, but just as you have your own experiences within the community, so do I.

Sure. And I would not feel bad in the slightest, because I have no love for those people.

Ive never been alt stalked, or sent nude pictures. Is it like Rio addon - points make prizes ?? :joy:

Turns out that people that kick the beehive usually get stung.

Who could have guessed?

I hope they don’t break check-pvp. I’m collecting inspects on the site!

Pshhhh who alt posts.

3 Likes

Sounds like they’re playing the wrong franchise. This does sound like WH40K Imperium.

Same. That site shows ONE alt for me… I have many more.

You can even use it if you’re quick as that mage is about to invis in his MLX comp to see if he’s playing a ton of haste :wink:

Anyway its pretty useful I think for pvp at least.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.