One suggestion for Female Trolls

I love the new customization for the Trolls. Everything is fantastic! One thing I hope for is a Polynesian flower on the left or right ear. Although left ear indicates you are single And ready to mingle :wink:

Darkspear trolls have that Caribbean/Polynesian vibe which is defiantly present on the Tikis and the Island itself. A simple flower on the hair would make them more pretty and island-like.

15 Likes

Hibiscus was requested among troll community on the customization wishlist.
They also need at least 3 more face options. And Tauren at least 4 more.

There are many stuff that needs to be added. And it’s disappointing to see that some races got more and some less. Trolls are in the middle when it comes to stuff gained. And I really feel sorry for pandaren. But on the other hand, they had a lot of options to begin with.

3 Likes

They also need more backtoe options.

4 Likes

Yeah Hibiscus along with Green skin is a very high request I hear by Trolls fans. But to be fair Trolls fans are very low in numbers compared to elf fans. Which is why our voices is very low.

Well I’d appreciate option to have claws, so I guess it could count as “toe” option.

They might not be as popular as elves, but they are popular in healthy dose. They’re just not so obnoxious and entilted.

Sounds like you’re resisting your true call :wink:
Cha troll at heart but chu don’t know et yet!

3 Likes

Considering I barely use this Night elf. Yes that’s true

Show off your new gorgeous troll lady once SL comes out. :wink:

1 Like

fix the feet.
fix the feet.
fix the feet.
fix the feet.
fix the feet.
fix the feet.
fix the feet.
fix the feet.
fix the feet.
fix the feet.
fix the feet.
fix the feet.
fix the feet.
fix the feet.
fix the feet.
fix the feet.

3 Likes

Bump With a hip

Does Blizzard check the Eu forums when it comes to suggestions?

Looking forward to the new troll options, but a flower would be a nice touch.

At this point I am honestly starting to think they care more about Twitter and Reddit.

Cheers.

5 Likes

I’m not really sure I see Trolls as flower wearing myself, I do like that we’ve now got more options though, especially on females. We never had face paint before.

My troll druid would look nice with some flowers :star_struck:

I think they look good on Taurens and fit with their peace loving nature. And I love the leaves for Nelf.

1 Like

Yes but we are talking about Polynesian flowers respectively. Which matches the Trolls culture perfectly. Especially Troll Druids.

I’m not saying tons of flowers should be style. Just one on the left ear. Like the Hawaiians do. :hibiscus:

1 Like

how do you play a troll without those giant buneon feet becoming a problem?

I got used to it. Plus I have big feet in real life so I can at least relate to the Trolls struggles.

Camera at max distance and a long dress on :+1:

I wish the trolls had ear size/shape options, like the NE and BE :heart: