Oneshot rogues

You two need to get a room and just get it over and done with.

1 Like

He is too afraid to enter the room due to youtube clips.

Just bang and get it over with.

Yet again, you do not comprehend as always. (How could you, if you read what you WANT TO)
I told you to watch his video about 9.0.5 Changes that Ele CAN GLOBAL (if he crits). I dont know what your baiting goal is, but you make yourself look like a complete idiot instead of a troll.

Dude you still talking? You can stomp your feet and cry as much as you want. I was playing yesterday with someone from the forums. You know what was interesting? Not a single time did he or me get one shot if there was no misplay. Shocking.
Just stop afking in arena and life’s good.

You are funny, I never talked about one hit kill but globals.

And dying in 0,5 seconds is NOTHING RARE at all.

I will ignore you now, and the reactions in the forum clearly show, who is tryharding to force a false narrative.

Have a good one :wink:

Dude… this is what “one shot” means in WoW… omg…

Ye when you are naked and afk. I played with many people to 1,8k with different gear levels, different xp, different mmr etc… nobody of them would even try to argue anymore they been getting one shot without misplaying.

Ye… maybe look around and see how many people got unstuck after figuring out what buttons to press :wink:
This is the reason why you are hardstuck tho, it doesn’t even come close to your mind you are doing something wrong, it’s just the game, the gear, the boosters, the lag, the sun blinding you… :slight_smile:

Do you really want to argue people would point out more good than bad on forums? How delusional and stupid is this “argument”…

You are flaming the rating of chars who barely do Arenas because when you open LFGs and look for 2s there are maybe 4 ppl searching on different ratings and the other 4 are boosters.

Next point: A Ret can global you on the third Wings if you dont have any defensives left.

Trinket Kidney press one global (lets say Fear) you drop to 50% health there comes 2 x starsurges or some pyro whatever comp = GLOBAL.

Wow as Warrior you could also Press HP Shout/DbtS, (or whatever Defensives on other Speccs) you still die, if the healer Trinkets, they can 100% reset (vanish) and do it at a second go.

Come debunk this you wannabe 1800 rocket scientist. You clearly proof that you are absolutely clueless. And 130 Rating higher doesnt mean crap. You link completely unrelated videos, claim there are no “global” kills in this game, while everyone knows it happens. (As for the Shaman example you intentionally link a completely unrelated video and build your whole thesis upon that). Thats pathetic mate…

But yeah, you play a different game. :wink:

Just yesterday, I pump a moonkin to 2k HP while the rogue still in stealth, Rogue playes Dagger in the Dark --> Healer Blind after Trinket I SAVE my Pummel the whole Time for Convoke. Druid Convokes, I interrupt it like 0.3 second into the channel got still 2 starsurges + the Rogue hit = 1 shot. That was 0,4 seconds according to XX:XX:XX combat log setting.

Dmg was something like 18k Shadowstrike + 16k Starsurge + 10 (6k Overkill) Starsurge and multiple small numbers and a 1k procc.

MUH GLOBALS DO NOT HAPPEN.

How many times did I hear this QQs…
I don’t even know where to start… it would equal coaching already…
So before I respond to this wall of QQ, do you want me to coach you or something?

You complain about getting one shot and pretend like you don’t fail. I pretty sure it’s either bs, rare occasions or you just fail. I was capping a bit few days ago on my hunter… with a 190 something priest, he is 1,8k by now and 205 ilvl
https://check-pvp.fr/eu/Thrall/Rainrwinkler
My hunter was 200-201 when we started.
https://imgur.com/I6b4zox
Why do you think we had no trouble getting one shot all the time? Hm? :slight_smile:

4 MONTHS AN NOTHING CHANGED! IS THIS INTENETIONAL BY BLIZZARD?!
IF BLIZZARD WONT CHANGE IT, YOUR GAME WILL BE RUINED FOREVER!
COME ON! I PAY MONEY FOR THAT CRAP!

PAY ME MONEY AND ILL DESIGN A FREE 2 PLAY ARENA GAME, WHICH IS MORE BALANCED THAN THIS %?=)§"$!

@Blizzard, please… if you love this game, hire some developer from league or other games… Every game is more balanced than WoW at the moment.

Please do something!
Please…
Just please

Double rogue using dagger in the dark? It’s a debuff on the target consumed once attacked. It’s not a personal rogue buff.

It is consumed by one rogue. Not both. Unless this has been fixed.

I’m 99% certain 2 rogues cannot benifit from this on 1 target.

Dagger in the Dark hotfix lul :smiley:

“What hotfix? Can you send me a screenshot of it please? Or a recording of the Devs announcing it. I don’t belive you, and my wife’s boyfriend won’t let me use google yet.”

• That Druid probably
2 Likes

Play emeni sulfuric emmision and lol how those rogues are unable to use their kill macro on you…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.