Only 4 dungeons available

Hi,
Im new in game.
Have already 27 level alliance palladin.
Problem is I have only 4 dungeons in group finder, all from battle for azeroth.
Why I dont have for example deadmine ?

Blizzard are making New Players on their first character do only Battle For Azeroth, so until you get a character to 50, you won’t be able to do quests or dungeons from any of the other expansions.

As far as I know.

This whole choice of expansion seems to be working funny. You can try going to talk to Chromie in Stormwind, outside Stormwind Embassy. She can allow you to choose another expansion to do. As far as I know, though, she shouldn’t allow you, as a new player, to change expansions. She is only supposed to do that for people who have already done Battle for Azeroth on other characters.

But things aren’t working the way everyone expected, so if you really want to do something else, you can try talking to her just to confiem.

It occurs to me now that new players should not be exposed to dungeons like Shrine of the Storm. :scream:

Thank you for your answer.
I ask because I just wonder there is any easier dugeon for me than Atal’Dazar

Yeah, that sucks. That sucks bad.

Atal is not as horrible as Shrine, but it’s a long way from the original beginning dungeons like Ragefire or Deadmines.

I’m sorry; I have no good news for you. This is how Blizzard want to steer new players now.

I try few times freehold… I dont’t even finish them.
I don’t know how scaling system works.
I join game where ppl have level range from 17 to 45. In open world i can heal ~600 dmg, tank in game have 18k HP. How can I play with that situation

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.