Open PVP -> PVE transfers immediately

Open PvP to PvE transfer as so many ask for it. But please open one or two new PvE servers as well to make room for everybody :slight_smile:

1 Like

Atleast you are willing to admit it was a mistake to roll PvP unlike many others here. I absolutely agree they should open PvP->Normal transfers cause why not, many are in your shoes and it honestly won’t cost Blizzard anything to do so. If anything it will keep people who realise their mistake to keep playing and paying.

1 Like

It would be nice to let some of us play again instead of being corpse camped by lvl 60s group. Let people that want to leave broken servers play please.

1 Like

We dont want more Alliance on our PvE servers!! Getting tired of seeing Orgrimmar camped by alliance.

you can free transfer to Bloodfang. i think paid transfer will online after TBC.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-players-can-free-transfer-to-bloodfang-to-dodge-forced-wpvpppp/

I completely agree with this post.
I only started playing on pvp server because the circle of friends I played with wanted to be on a pvp servers, and couldn’t shut up about it. Now that they have mostly quit or just dont play as much as me, I am stuck on a boring pvp server, considering bailing on wow.

We need PVP -> PVE as an open option across all pvp servers, individual servers that are full or layered isn’t enough. It’s probably not massive numbers per individual server.
But counting how many servers that there are, the amount of players end up being substantial. Blizz can actually keep a lot of players in the game by doing this.

I think this will be a big service even if people have to pay the ridiculous overprice of server transfers like on retail

4 Likes

Y’all want free stuff cause you are too lazy to level in a PvE realm, you made the mistake rolling on a PvP server, no one owes you anything, if you dont like it bail.
No one forced you to roll on a PvP server.
Go BaCk To RetAil KiD.

I can’t speak for unbalanced servers but maybe you can transfer to a balanced or alliance favored one?
It may seem crappy now but soon the tables will turn as they will have massive BG queues and no way to have any would PvP fun, other than zerging down a lone lost alliance on their 90% horde servers.

They’ve already solved this issue by moving BGs forward. On the day BGs open up in less than two weeks now, world PvP will almost immediately die.

Wait it out, it’s just like the server queues on launch.

No offense, but by the time Blizzard will do something like this, everyone who’s complaining and saying they can’t play right now. Could have re rolled on a PvE server already and have a new or multiple level 60 Character(s) by then.
If everyone complaining does this, it will also tell Blizzard "Hey we need some more ‘Normal’ servers as we don’t seem to all fit on the current available ones.

You said it yourself, you made the mistake to roll on a PvP server. So why should Blizzard fix the mistake you and many others seem to have made?

Don’t give the argument all Hardcore PvP’ers play Horde, cause they’re playing Alliance on my server.
Even though we’re supposed to be bigger in numbers, the Alliance seem to overrun us every time in the end and I also have to do corpse runs towards instances just like everyone else who’s playing and trying to farm XP or gear.
Is it currently unplayable? I still play on a regular basis, even got myself to level 60 when the chaos on my server was far larger then it is right now. (Feels kinda dead compared to the first couple of days)

1 Like

Just give it a few weeks until BGs come out… Things in the open world will calm down.

On top of that, a lot of the people who are currently like “Hurr durr, I’m getting to rank14” will hit a wall around rank 11 and give up in a month, at which point a high number of “gank squads” will disappear.

Basically, by the time BWL is out you “should” see a more accurate representation of what Classic will be going forward.

This is correct, most of the ganking squads do it to farm honor, and on december 10th, all of the honor “farmers” will move to bgs. Yes, there will still be gankers, and some farmers will pass the time in queue by ganking, depending on queue times. But overall, the situation should improve significantly.
Just wait it out, play something else for 2 weeks. I heard you have a backlog on Steam? :wink:

The PvE realms will still be filled and more even with BGs?
Could we please have some more of those?

#opentransfers

Thats what we want

1 Like

Yes #opentransfers and gief more PVE servers pls

3 Likes

PvP servers are only relevant to maybe 5-10% of the player base. The most die hard pvpers. The vast majority of us should be on pve servers. I’ve gotten to the point where I believe the only solution is to instate pve rules on all pvp servers, create a couple new ‘genuine pvp servers’ and offer people to transfer there for free.

1 Like

This would be fabulous!

No this is 100% Blizzards fault.

• Blizzard chose to release P2 early.
  • Blizzard chose to allow unbalanced pvp factions.
  • Blizzard chose to allow massive populations on servers that were previously designed for much smaller numbers.
  • Blizzard could have released BG’s early as well.

Unlike you many of us actually were around for the orig release of wow and did play on pvp servers, it was never near this level of douchebaggery.

1 Like

Blizzard chose to release P2 early. - Phase 2 was not released “early” If you had said Dire Maul - you would have been correct if you had said Battle Grounds you would (or will) have also been correct. WoW does not/did not have have a pre-published release schedule, in terms of exact dates. The two instances mentioned came before their respective patches, looking at this it seems clear that there is a lack of knowledge on your part which illuminates me on why you chose to roll PvP when you clearly should have rolled PvE.

Blizzard chose to allow unbalanced pvp factions. - Players choose one more than then other this has and always has been the case. If everyone on your server picks a turen female shaman - well that’s choice. Free choice is that and only that and includes you as a player base to make your gameplay unplayable.

Blizzard chose to allow massive populations on servers that were previously designed for much smaller numbers. I’d be forced to agree with this, however on Mirage Raceway which is my server the capital cities don’t feel particularly crowed and it’s important to remember that not all players on a server will ever be concurrent, i’ve spent a lot of time watching gank videos from PvP servers in say Blackrock mountain and it would be a gross exaggeration to say there are more players there than they could be in original wow even if you added the players in the major cities.

Blizzard could have released BG’s early as well. - They are these are coming 10/Dec, weeks if not months in advance.

While I might have been persuaded that some and by some would be less than 50% probably less than 10% of the blame lies with blizzard 100% is a gross exaggeration. -Free choice is free choice including the choice to make poor decisions.

https://i.imgflip.com/3i052d.jpg

And yet i knew this would happen and I even took the time to desperately plead with anyone who would listen as did others. - On that note if I had contacted you personally, would you have believed me?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.