Operation mechagon was great

Mechagon zone/dungeon is a big win for BfA!

2 Likes

Not going to lie, did like Mechagon. Bit more than the M+ timers :wink:

Did it a couple of times on HM to get Vision of Perfection Rank 3 quick for raiding… that was an interesting challenge :rofl:

But yeah, I liked it. A patch highlight.

Sounds great. :+1:

Tried it, it was boring as heck, barely made it to the first boss out of boredom, why does every piece of trash needs 600billion hp. It the same boring outside as mechagon itself but suddenly everything, every tiny mob is elite, later you get inside i dunno i quit way before that.

And it only drops 415 gear, it takes hours, bosses are quite challenging, and it drops 415 so… who is this dungeon for. Without touching m+ or a serious raid i’m 419 and my friend 425…

Why invest all this time and repair for trash rewards. It’s been a terrible experience for me as to be expected from retail. Nothing in the expansion is rewarding to do. I bet we get to 430 without ever setting foot into a actual challenging heroic raid. Mythic plus completely killed the need for that, but ill also be skipping that largely

1 Like

Alliance only?

Yes, but i think horde has a likeminded community called zen hordes, u can find it in the communities recruitment section :slight_smile:

Edit to add link: Zen Hordes

3 Likes

I wish us causal player were worthy of entering the dungeon.

They ruin this patch for me

1 Like

The bracers at the end boss are legendary level for any fire mage. They at 415 are better than any other Bracers in this patch and likely better than anything coming with 8.2.5 or 8.3

It doesnt stop casuals it just stops people who dont care about dungeons

Aa well i’m frost, i’m not doing a whole 3 hour dungeon for 1 chance at some bracers that will be useless by 8.3 due to ilvl inflation xd. I find all of bfa unrewarding and the fact that we got to 419 and 425 without setting foot in any difficult content sums all of retail up.

1 Like

The hardmode gave me my helm from King Mechagon and the synergy with that on the punchcard gave me a metric ton of Mastery.

Things ilvl 435 upgraded. It aint all bad :wink:

I’ll give it a go thanks. I like playing content for content’s sake. If I enjoy the content, I’ll repeat it, if I don’t, I don’t really care what it has, I know I won’t bother with it. I can’t be the only one. Can I? :thinking:

So I would spend 3 hours doing something that I get nothing from, just because I find it fun to do. It’s better than watching some rubbish on tv.

Oh trust me they wont. No extra stats make up for their effect. They are pretty much a legendary item for fire mages.

When people ask for ilvl min 430 it does

You keep saying that in every possible thread about titanforge, stop lying. Every time someone post “high effort = high reward” you insantly reply with “subjective.” What the hell is wrong with you?

“Wrong” in your dictionary is actually “different than mine”.

Cause you are. You enter every thread that can mention rewards adequate to effort and you post all the same stuff over and over again about how you deserve everything and how effort-reward is sUbJeCtiVe while calling others they are wrong with their opinions and yours is the only right. And yes, I don’t like you, cause I don’t like anyone trying to put communistic ideas to the games.

You don’t play half of the game so you already decided that for me. Ty.

3 Likes

Why do you lie?

imgur .com/a/ 1hAV9aQ

or should i go on? literally every run doesnt request any ilvl except the one hm run open.

find a better excuse

I tried for hours today, and got declined 10+ times, only expect for one who wanted me to pay 1million gold.

I didn’t lie, dont slander me again.

I dont need an excuse, remove your toxic self from this discussion

Trying joining them with the ilvl, and find out yourself.

If i was accepted i wouldn’t be on here moaning to trolls like you, i would be playing the content i bloody paid for.

I am as casual as can be and i did it.