Orc stun resist racial has to go

yeah horde got 5 classes with hardiness, it’s a gamebreaker for rogues and i insist on warriors charges (hunter are already hard to approach, but with hardiness it’s near impossible)

#charge resisted = the end at the beginning

Hunters are impossible , they have Always been A counter to rogues. But with 50-60 % dodge and with stun resist into A trap launcher. And now with aimed shot , chimera.

Every class that can ofheal or self heal will be busted

As per usual talking out of your behind seems to be your speciality, there is no holy resist. There is only the spell hit that the paladin needs to have to land the spell. You can’t stack holy resist.

And the 50% bogeyman scenario is again another fantasy to scare the little gnomes, no one runs that s*it but only a clueless dumbo keeps hamming his arguments with it.

Roll an orc and get destroyed like the scrub you are, someone who claimed starsurge wasn’t broken in P1 and pissed his eyes out on these forums when it was nerfed in P2.

Maybe they should Just Change hardiness to reduced stun duration like in retail, maybe good compromis

2 Likes

Yea the Human “Fix” was the wierdes thing they have done. its just shifted around what race is best rather then “play what you want” as they wanted.

if they realy wanted to allow you to play what you want. they should give you a choice of one set of Racials (from a pool of all the races) then you can be the race you want and get the racials you want. Ofc this should be a one time choice, not something you can change.

I’ve noticed that stun done by magical effects stuns all the time on my orc

I play that prot spec in Era but i was Nelf, so only 15% resist stun with talent (Nelf warrior from Auberdine a.k.a the MENACE ! heheh)

the “scenario” is not just a “fantasy”

you horde are full of hate on this stupid HoJ

The first part of what you said would indeed be the fairest way, as for the second part about not being able to change your racials once picked would only cause more whining.

Thank you for playing a meme spec. Everyone else doesn’t bother with that for good reason.

i was a Legendary meme warriors in Warsongs, i’m famous menace

Geladalion-Auberdine Nelf warrior prot spec MENACE :muscle:

No, they are goving weapon skill.
There’s a difference.

U Get the point , issue is orc still has blood fury. So both pvp and pve covered

I intended to write “spell resist” but wrote holy instead.

For the rest of your insults, it is always astonishing how much of confidence the anonimity on the internet can provide you. I’m sure you would be begging for mercy otherwise.
Find me in game and we can arrange something.

maybe change it into +25% dmg taken reduction during stuns instead of this 25% immunity (averagely it is the same). but also change blood fury and make it work with spells and remove healing reduction please

2 Likes

Stun resist is going to remain the way it is, just like every other racial in the game - save for those you will be allowed to swap for weapon skills.

you sit there crying about hardiness immediately after shadowmeld was indirectly given the biggest buff in the history of racials.

dude, as long as sniper training + shadowmeld exists. we’re not touching orc’s stun resist with a 6 foot pole.

It was fixed in the last expansions given how OP this racial is.

i think the word you’re looking for is NERFED… to the point where its a useless garbage racial.

this racial is literally all orcs have left after the weapon skill meta sets in.
don’t you dare say bloodfury because that’d be like admitting to trolling.

oh and P.S; many of you are delusional, i can confirm that the chance to resist a stun is 25% flat. no more, no less.
i made a video on it because i had to deal with people like you ALL THE TIME back in 2019-2021 vanilla/tbc classic.

look it up on youtube if you want confirmation. its exactly 25%.
though it might FEEL like 50% or 75% i can guarantee you it is no more than 25%.
its hardcoded.

all races get 5% chance to resist stun baseline as well, taking orc up to a total of 30% stun resistance.

i say we nerf hardiness by removing the inherent chance to resist stuns on all races. at least that would be a 5% nerf to orcs, amirite guys? /dent

I would take gnome escape artist any day over orc stun resist.

they should not change hardiness, but just give it to dwarves too

dwarves stoneform is pretty dope for both pve and pvp though, arguably on the same level as wotf and hardiness in terms of usefulness - especially for dwarf rogues who have the unique advantage of being able to remove bleeds and poisons which, when facing other rogues, is basically an i-win button.

correct me if i am wrong, but there’s only 1 item in the game that can remove bleeds, and that’s the luffa trinket, which means dwarves are enjoying a very unique and significant advantage that no other race can hope to match.

the 10% damage reduction that comes on top is just overall useful for any and all scenarios as well.

Human sword specialization will be given as an option to every race next phase so your nochanges argument has no meaning.

Also, these discussions have been made 10 million times. A passive racial with no internal cd can’t be compared to any 3-minute situational + on-use ability in the game, period.

Again, if you appreciate alliance racials that much, then giving every race the option to choose their racials should be perfectly fine with you.
Let’s do it.

yeah for sure it’s dope

it’s +10% armor

Orcs still have 3 very impactful racials: hardiness, bloodfury, pet damages

dwarves have only stoneform that is impactful (every 3min)