Orc stun resist racial has to go

It was fixed in the last expansions given how OP this racial is.
Now that the devs are fixing things and even given human racial to everybody, this stun resist racial has to go for PvP sake. It will fix PvP inbalance and reduce BG queue

6 Likes

Is it OP? Mine never seems to work especially on paladin hoj stuns.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the hate on paladin is going too far

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

chill…

1 Like

And then Humans got an even more broken racial as evidence of the devs being incapable of balancing anything. This wasn’t mystery WoW, you knew what you were signing up for to play but I guess the mark of being a loser is you always assign blame to this or that for your failures.

Cool story, try to pay attention next time, they said from the start not to pick human or orc for weapon skill racials.

Aaaaaand it will fix blindness and heal the cripple and everyone will fart perfume from then on. No. It won’t do s*it for the queues and or PvP balance for that matter.

PvP has way bigger issues than your pet peeve horde racials.

1 Like

paladin should not be your biggest “stun whining” subject, paladin has 1 stun per minute…

1 Like

they better give 25% stun resist to dwarves too, there is the balance

2 Likes

Instead of stoneform? Would be ok I guess

delete all dwarf and orcs racials and let them hardiness only so

Yeah, becuase your focus is surely the ones that miss, not the other 75% that hit - Right? ^^

2 Likes

or maybe make alliance naked and give horde bazooka and machinguns, tanks, combat aircrafts, nuclear bomb

Or just accept that if you think it is overpowered then you should play an orc.

Other solution would be to tune it down to +15% instead of +25 stun resist.
But completely removing it is nuts.

so you want me to be your friend, walking hand in hand on Azeroth without valuable ennemies?

:trophy:

:copyright: :registered: :tm:

1 Like

No i just want less drama about some racial abilities that everyone knows they exist and then still choose to go the path of the “inferior” racials and then cry about it.

Nah hate them with a passion :smiley:

They are giving weapon damage away for free from humans/orcs allready? Why should 1 race have hardiness,blood fury and weapon damage?

Its totaly busted! You are losing + 5 on axes but you Are still sitting there with fury+ha! As A rogue it feels like its 50 % playing vs orcs

That is what i am saying… if racials are that important for someone then this person should play the race that is strongest in his oppinion.

Its bad in normal circumstances but its Even more obvious in the burst meta. Will see What they do with it. As it stands it will be Even more horde favored.

Blood fury and berserk are pretty good for pve aswell :blush:

1 Like

rename the game World of Orcs already, everybody is aware of the superiority of orcs

try to play alliance warrior, and get most of your charges’s stuns resisted

give Hardiness to dwarves is fair

1 Like

Orc is just godly in SoD, it’s unreal that they overlook this for many months.

The funniest part is that hardiness stacks with all other resist values. Do an orc warrior can have the %15 percent talent and some holy resist and some spell resist values, giving them around a whopping 50% resist on hoj/priest druid and mage stuns. AND IT’S PASSIVE WITH NO INTERNAL CD.

Sorry but that’s insane. A passive racial makes the game easy mode by A landslide…

2 Likes

I know m8, im A rogue. Dont Even bother using stuns vs orcs at all atm. The issue aint the stun resist in itself , the issue is that its felt Even more in this kinda meta. For me as an opener or 5 point getting resisted is A gamebreaker.

And when they Get resisted the punishment comes Swift and fast :see_no_evil: