Order Hall quests and progression bugged

Probably because of pre-patch this quest is bugged. Khadgar is in the side room in the Chamber of the Guardian with Jaina but in Dragonflight time but “A Falling Star” quest is from Legion expansion. There is no Khadgar in the Chamber of the Guardian from Legion expansion time in the side room right now.
Is there any way to complete this quest? I started doing campaign from previous expansion but I was stuck here. I submited a ticket in game but the only thing I found out in response is that they cannot do anything.
Is there any way?

12 Likes

The same problem:( waiting when fix this bug.

You have to complete The Harbringer and the Radiant Spark quest line up till the point that you have to do the actual event. Khadgar then spwaned for me, but sadly I still cannot turn in the quest. It shows quest completion icon on the (mini)map, but there’s no option to turn it in. Only 2 conversion options :frowning: I also created a ticket but seems Blizzard isn’t going to do much about it.

1 Like

Bugged for me as well. Completed all the quests regarding the TWW pre-patch and the Harbinger but Khadgar only wants to talk about TWW.

1 Like

Just got a reply from a GM and they told me that I should also report this bug and that they don’t know when it will be fixed.
Good times.

Trying to do this quest myself but its bugged, killed the mob the item was on the mobs loot but it doesnt go into my bag, it says in my quest log its complete but the hand in symbols not above Khdgars head

I managed to “work around it” (it took me an evening of semi afk-ing) by starting a level 10 class. Doing legion timewalking. I abandoned the Radient Memories quest once I was on the Failing star quest (You can accept this quest once you get your first artifact weapon and unlocked the order hall (I believe after a few quests)), once completed khadgar was waiting for me in the side room.

I was then able to complete the scenario that follows it and get the achievement to unlock all the basic appearances.

I believe you can then just continue to do the order hall questline on your main to unlock the “upgrade” appearances.

Hope it helps.

1 Like

well, I spent time to do thoose on my alt as you said, in my main it says warband character completed this quest yes but I cant go further. I even did 4-5 more quest after it with my alt still cant progress further in my main

1 Like

I have those quests done with other characters but with my hunter I’m stuck.

Hey all,

Our developers are aware of this issue, and it should be fixed with the release of the expansion. While Customer support does not have a workaround to offer at this time, please do try again once The War Within is live, and you should be able to continue as intended.

Sorry the for delay, and thank you for your patience. :pray:

P.S: we are also aware of an issue where players can run into an invisible wall in the Rogue Order Hallf. This is a different bug, and should be fixed soon.

3 Likes

What about your customers that haven’t purchased The War Within ? Their game (that was/will be upgraded to Dragonflight) is broken until a game that they haven’t paid for gets released ? At this moment in time (Chromie ?) this game has more bugs then Ahn-Kahet, Azjol Nerub and Naxxrammas put together. Some Order Halls which are a major campaign story line are not even playable.

2 Likes

So today I introduced two friends to WoW. We did exile reach, and then I decided to take them to Legion since I thought that was a well-contained story for them to enjoy.

Lo and behold, my girlfriend who was playing subtelty rogue could not complete the very first artifact weapon quest.

At some point she has to go through a hidden passage, and there is an invisible wall that prevented her from advancing.

Tried restarting, abandoning and retaking the quest, nothing. It seems it is a phasing problem. This is totally game breaking as she could not advance in the story without completing that quest.

My friend who was playing arcane mage had his objective marked in the middle of the sea. Not sure if this intended as well (never played mage), but it looked also to be a bug.

Please fix such game breaking bugs asap, currently playing legion with some classes is completely impossible (at least in chromie time).

5 Likes

The blue solution is incorrect. I just solved this issue with adding low lvl friend to party and he enabled party sync with me. Then the Khadgar appeared and I was able to continue with campaigh

1 Like

Thank you for this answer. The thing is, most of us (I assume) do these quests now that we have the time for it. No raids etc. :P.
However, I also understand very well the difficulty on your side. So all I can do is wish you guys good luck and hope for the best :slight_smile:

For real… lets be brutally honest… im a customer and a supporter of your game for 20 years… almost… and ofc many others… we pay a sub…Do you guys believe that not solving this rn is a good move?

Did you guys also thought about the fact that when TWW is out… we are going to have to do and explore many new things… whos going to actually come back once again to finish our campaign? …
We have literally NOTHING to do for days now till the launch, and you let us here totally bugged without ANY help provided so we can atleast FINISH our campaigns and earn our class hall legion mounts… (atleast thats what i want to do, and helping a friend currently.)

Im So dissapointed.
Automated answers 24/7 from tickets, from reports, blue posts with literally a “sugar coated” answer of “we dont really care” its gonna solve by itself once the new expa launches… so until then, all of you, just … you know what.

Thank you.
really , thank you.

3 Likes

This is a bit disappointing.

1 Like

This is not a great response - you could at least try to solve the issue - as the down period before the xpac drops is the reason I’m doing this content!

3 Likes

tried phasing using a starter account (level 10) with legion timewalking and party sync turned on. I am unable to see Khadgar at all in the room when party syncing, tried to redo the quest " A Falling Star" in legion timewalking using party sync but he did not appear in the chamber of guardian room. When phasing out he is in the harbringer mode and i cant turn in any quests…

here is a video of the bug
[](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWjDiwgTf44)

I hope the bugs are resolved automatically when the prepatch ends, lets see.

So, Delas is still missing since beginning of pre-release of TWW

1 Like