Order Hall quests and progression bugged

So, I tried it today and it is still not working… :frowning:

2 Likes

Well now is the officially release date of the expansion and there are still bugs that prevents you from finishing the order hall / class campaign quest like Delas Moonfang missing

2 Likes

The same things with finish of Bringer of the Light. Kadgar is missing:(

Message edited. Please post in English on these forums, thank you!

#freekhadgar

1 Like

Hey all,

The original issue was caused by the pre-expansion quests in Dalaran, which added a different phase temporarily.

Now that the expansion is officially out, the Class Hall quests should be working correctly, however we’ve seen reports (here and elsewhere) that these issues continue. Our developers are currently investigating this.

2 Likes

I am having issues to.
I am on my new paladin and I am not getting any quest for orderhall. I am level 80 and I will like to buy a mount in Paladin orderhall for glyph.

Same issue here, I cannot complete the druid order hall quest “The Nighthold”.

Khadgar is not at the Violet Citadel in Dalaran.

Same here no khadgar in the middle but he’s in the side room with jaina and near the portals for the new expansion quest start

Delas Moonfang is still not there.
even after I aborted the quest - restarted the game, accepting the quest - still bugged

I am also having problems with Khadgar on my level 70 Druid, I can’t find him to turn in the quest Bringer of the Light, so I can continue with the next chapter Light’s Charge and get the heart to the Order Hall. I’m stuck.

I had the issue where I could not start the Legion campaign on a character (monk) that had never been there. In the end, I reactivated my second, starter account, levelled a character to 10 and, when I got to the point where I could start it, accepted the quest and invited my monk to the party, with Party Synch (I had to re-do this once as I cannot recall which char did the invite, but one way worked, the other didn’t).

It may be a work around for some (*1) of these issues?

(*1) Except not the rogue class hall, that’s borked by a Chromie quest from Dragonflight perma phasing the sewers from a couple of patches ago… See thread on US forums. Forums > Support > Bug Report > Rogue Class Hall is borked

I have same issue with my shaman. Small elemental leads me to Thrall and Aggra but later nothing happens.

If you’re able to, the only way to get around this is using Chromie Time. Currently, you lose access to that after level 61 (weird because it now scales to 71). Basically, lock yourself to level 59 so you can dip in and out of Chromie Time to do this.

I currently cannot do the quest “Uniting the Isles” because Khadgar doesn’t appear where he is supposed to for Legion any more. However, I tested this theory on another character and in the present time, Khadgar appears where he should for The War Within. But, as soon as I went to Chromie Time for Legion, he appears in the Violet Hold.

I made a dumb mistake thinking that because Chromie Time now scales to 71, I could chill at level 69 now. The simple fix for anyone that is level 62+ would be to allow Chromie Time for levels 62-71 now, since it scales to 71.

Don’t be like me and stay at level 59 :slight_smile:

still not working

1 Like

Hey I found a Tip that worked for me from the US forum

I hope this might work for you guys to

still not working

1 Like

You can now complete that quest. You just need to finish TWW campaign from Dalaran. If you finished TWW campaign in Dalaran on other character, you just need to skip campaign and return to Dalaran from Legion and 2nd Khadgar with question mark will be in that side room.

that did not work for me atleast

It is still not fixed, i do not have TWW please let me turn in the quest.