Organizing online protest to get the class fixed or reworked

this post is for who want to join online protest
on twitter - facebook -youtube
what ever platform blizzard is connected to on blizzcon online
we need our voice to be heard about the state of the warlock
this post to get behind same hashtags and our message must be clean without any harassment to any developer and doesn’t have any bad language so we our voice reach who ever can change the state of the class
we have perfect chance at the same time of blizzcon ( it gives them more time before the event and give us more time to get more people behind us )
any ideas are welcome

edit note and important one
the whole point from this is making the warlock class playble in demo and destro specs and fix affliction playstyle
we dont ask for 100% damage incress or be meta class
this class is dps class , all specs must be above average dps and above hybrid classes
right now afflic is doing fine because the state of the raids that demand a lot of movement so a lot of classes lose a lot of dps that is why afflic is meta nothing more and isn’t solid
locks since panadira has been stripped from a lot of spells and a lot of play styles
right now the class is useless in pvp ( yes useless unless you have the space and mele ignored you or you even kite mele on afflic )
a lot of these removed spells made us weaker each year
i dont care if we were toping damage on last expansion ! the whole point from this the class doesn’t have play style any more
it lack on a lot of things on pvp and pve
there is only 2 locks in the top matchmaking
the 5% added damage in tomorrows rest is just not to show we are the lowest ranged dps spec at this moment nothing more it will add about 150 damage .
we dont want to be top tier damage class
we just want the class to have play style in pve and pvp in all specs ! kiting isn’t play style
the whole class isn’t fun to play anymore
we need answers from devs and they have been ignoring us since beta
time to make some noise to heard out like they heard out the s priest community

copy this message to twitter accounts under it help the cause
Edit update

copy - and paste this message on twitter

As the Warlock community we are not happy with the position of Warlocks in Shadowlands, which is reflected in the statistics mainly on pvp and of M+, raiding and rated arena environments #Unlockthelock

to the following list on twitter

#BlizzConline #unlockthelock #warcraft

@WarcraftDevs
@Blizzard_Ent
@Wowhead
@Stoopzz_TV
@PreachGaming
@maximum
@TaliesinEvitel
@Asmongold
@OTKnetwork
@BellularGaming

all these tags if for twitter accounts for ppl i trust that can help the issue if we reached any of them
anyone want to add any name to the list or update the message just post here and i will update the main post
blizzcon is coming lets use this in our favor guys have a nice days
btw another pvp update and locks isn’t even in the list …

110 Likes

For me it would be bring back MoP playstyle. I loved demo back then

21 Likes

makes sense to bring the whole mop play style back ! right now we dont even have playable playstyle

15 Likes

That’s it! We are totally bad, except dmg. It can be good, if you know what you are doing.

1 Like

To speed up you should write a text with the things that do not go to spam, so anyone puts it everywhere

1 Like

spamming or raging on devs wont make us reach anything useful to be honest
i hope more people show up on the topic so we can try get some streamers with us on this and maybe reach something that could happen

2 Likes

Just reply “We want a rework” or something, and spam that?

They will block or ban you all on forums or any social media. Like they did with all people who talked about MC bug during AWC.

2 Likes

#UnpruneWarlocks
#BringMoPwarlockBack

9 Likes

Then we should be many players, so they ban to much

They will ban people as long as we will speak, in order to force them to change things people start to talk about it outside of forums and reddit, it should be brought to attention of some major media outlet. This bad PR will force them to work as damned to fix stuff, in order to keep positive look for them, game and acti/blizz company.

Blizz has baned people during AWC in chat, here on forums every time someone tried to talk about MC and other bugs.

Another problem is that most of people has already accepted that there will be no changes for us. Look history repeat itself. In BFA we had affli as a worst spec and all thought that in 8.1 blizz will fix gameplay issues - but mirracle didn’t happend, then we thought “ohh it probably be 8.1.5” but nope, 8.2 - still nope and 8.3 we thought “corruptions will made my affli good” but again no.

And now we in SL and as you can see, things looks excacly as they looked in 8.0.1 for us. I personaly had to spend hour trying to get team for 3v3 because almost every time i had to see this kind of message
Ohh you are playing in Demo, right? - person said.
Yup - i has answered that person.
[person leaves group]

3 Likes

That’s really sad daedra… The problem is that the majority of spec are not working, this has been going for long enough. Hoping sometimes it’s just a curse. This is really bad game design from the worldwide leading company on mmo’s… it shouldn’t even be happening. Waiting for riot games now

The reason behind this, is there policy. They want PvE and PvP together and to balance around 3v3. But PvP is more than 3v3, they should accept that and do real balance

Here here!

#UnlockTheWarlock

2 Likes

Man feels the same in destruction i was gear ready when raids came online
warlocks was so crap we didn’t even get spots in raid and was only getting one lock for hs and teleports we were 5 in the guild so i left the guild and went to another same story differnt issues
went to another they told me to go afflic or there is no spot for me
and since then i was stuck on my il
cannot get m+ runs even zeros ppl ignore us for the sake of any other dps class
i went to my pala lvled it … made it to 200il and started working on pvp and it much easier to get runs going on it as tank or dps
same on my dk much easier progress
any class i play make me more distant from my main because there is no fun or use on the class any more

it is fast and easy hashtag i would get behind it

2 Likes

Just yesterday I was thinking about some petition to fix the class / spec I love.
What is the next step then?

First we need to be attention, then we hope to get the needed changes.

I agree with everything, the fact is that most of the other dps have upgraded so much that the game has become very fast, so in many cases you can’t develop anything

I am here to join.

My first suggestion; post the links of Blizzard’s Twitter / Instagram and Facebook adresses. Then, we can figure out what we should spam to these adresses and proceed slowly.

ok im up for this