Orgrimmar is under foreign occupation

Saurfang is the leader of Orgrimmar, the only traitor is the elven witch, who disregards the Horde’s values.

1 Like

Will say this in short version. He is traitor /Saurfang/.

1. Don’t execute Malfurion
  2. Let alliance to capture him, instead to die as warrior and with all the the honor he believes and promote so much.
  3. All future deaths that Malfurion will do to horde, all will be on Saurfang side.

Sylvanas let him to have his glorious dead in battle in front of Undercity, even that Saurfang is traitor and don’t deserve this.

Watch this moment again please and Sylvanas deserve her place in Orgrimmar with all the forsakens!

1 Like

Sylvanas’s assasins have attacked Thrall, the founder of the horde, and its main paragon, who was enjoying his life in Nagrand.
This alone is enough to dethrone her immediately.
Also, Sylvanas has betrayed the lawful warchief of the Horde Garrosh Hellscream. So she can’t accuse anyone of betrayal.
And also, the horde was founded as a commonwealth of savage races of Kalimdor. Elves and zombies have 0 reasons to be in the horde but game mechanics. And an elven warchief is an embarrassment to the horde fantasy, aesthectics and authentity. I am glad that this will end soon cause Sylvanas’s chances to remain the warchief are around 0%.

1 Like

You just ignore that Saurfang is there :slight_smile: And this is not all the truth in that cinematic.

1 Like

And what? The assasins clearly attacked Thrall. That’s what I saw.
Also, I am 100% sure that Saurfang didn’t lie when he said that he was following the assasins. He is a depressed crybaby, but not a liar.

Assassins have been after him since the swamps. It’s not a stretch to think Saurfang Lied on purpose to get Thrall out of his shell.

1. Sylvanas was there, too. If Malfurion’s death was so central to her plan, she might have given off the shot herself, you know?
  2. In his last meeting with Malfurion, Saurfang had challenged him to a duel and was trashed. Yes, it is quite questionable if killing him by accident from behind after he already proved his superiority to you is a move a warrior should be willing to make. And Sylvanas should know that much, too, btw.
  3. Saurfang never decided not to kill Malfurion. He hesitated, for the given reasons. And then Tyrande was there and stopped him with her magic.
    So you are basically criticizing him for thinking about the situation instead of just following orders. If that makes him a traitor… being a traitor kind of sounds okay.

Yeah, you get beaten up by an elite squad of warriors and then stop them from doing whatever they want with you, including taking you captive…
Come on, this one is just stupid. He had no way of forcing them to kill him.

By that logic all of Sylvanas’ murders are Malfurion’s fault, because he didn’t make sure he killed Saurfang, thus leading to him not killing Sylvanas in the woods…
Causal responsibility is not moral responsibility.

That one is a much better criticism of Saurfang, though I would argue that crying isn’t exactly what is happening here and there is enough to cry about. He is an old orc that really didn’t want to go through all that :poop:, and actually did just give up. For a time.
Well… actually until Sylvanas’ people tried to drag him back against his wishes. That “living in a swamp hut”-thing actually didn’t seem like planning a rebellion to me…

2 Likes

I don’t care what you talk about Sylvanas, this will not wash traitors hands of Saurfang. The war is started by Saurfang and his capture by alliance is not warrior , orc or horde honor after all, no matter of situation. He has choice and he choose this dishonorable move.

As Sylvanas state “It is the death he wanted”, but he fail this too.

2 Likes

yawn Excuse me for not replying to this well thought-out and convincingly portrayed argument. Bye.

1 Like

I do it, because, fact of capture was downplayed by you. :slight_smile:

Apart from everything else, if look on Saurfang as military soldier, he ignore direct orders. His military life will be short and in fantasy standard will take, what Sylvanas want.

1 Like

We both know he didn’t lie.
Have any Wow character ever lied? Varok Saurfang is not Petty Baelish. He never lied and blizzard would never make him lie. Stop headcanon please.

2 Likes

Oh this stupid Sylvanas’s fanboys argument: “every horde soldier that malfurion will kill is to blame on Saurfang”
Well, after the events of teldrassil I haven’t seen malfurion killing any horde soldiers. But I saw sylvanas killing horde soldiers. And trying to kill the horde leaders.

2 Likes

I take it your not a Sylvanas fan then, dear?

1 Like

Uh.
He took out a dungeon party in terror of darkshore.
That give’s him 5 kills.
Granted we could put all alliance leaders horde kill’s togather and they still woudnt match saurfang or sylvanas horde kill tally.

@Kappax @Nefertum - your both arguing over who is a traitor its pretty simply They both are.

Saurfangs been in nasty hordes before doesn’t want it going back to that to him he fights for thralls horde - the burning of that tree was the last straw for him. He cannot accept that the horde is under banshee queens ways now and her way of doing things its that simple.

To him she has brought the horde down a path of dishonor old ways of doing things.

As for herself this is just her way of doing things weather you like it or not, Evil yes but shes out to win at all costs. And maybe something else what hast been fully spoiled yet but clearly something to do with not dying and a future for the forsaken maybe.

At least this is my view just relax anyway.

1 Like

You must have missed the warfront and the trailer connected to it it seems. Nothing new on the Sadfang fans team.

1 Like

I am not a Saurfang’s fan. He is a crybaby and should have murdered the witch on spot after the teldrassil.
However, of course I will support him over the elven witch. Because he is an orc and he is my guy. Not some foreign elven witch who has nothing to do with the WC3 horde.
Thanks gods, her days as a warchief are counted. I don’t care if she lives or dies, this elven witch shouldn’t be sitting on the horde throne. If she establishes a new faction, I will be happy. I just hope the forsaken and BE will follow her and my WC3 Horde will finally return

2 Likes

You know Saurfang killed a lot of Stormwind civilians, even children, during the First War right? He isn’t much better than Sylvanas.

1 Like

I agree. The city should become more cosmopolitan in design and in it’s running to keep with the changes in the Horde. If the Horde wishes to endure it cannot allow itself to become stagnant.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. Let’s rename Orgrimmar Sylvanasmar. Then let’s paint the walls pink, because why not?
Then let’s rename Grommash Hold as the Elven palace and the guards will be female elves in bikini. Why not?
Then we will elect a Vulpera warchief and a Pandaren will be the Banshee Queen. Because why not, it’s changes! All hail the new cosmopolitan horde!
This “changes” are destroying the WOW universe.

3 Likes