Over and Out

The only people left are those same type that still play runescape or would still be playing star wars galaxies if it was still a thing. The absolute addicts and fiends that log in and complete daily chores. I’m afraid life has far too many of those and I’m not playing a game that has psychological data to best determine how to get their player base addicted using shady tactics that keep you logging in doing tedious tasks like running around an island collecting mushrooms and the best way to have the whales plurge out in the cash shop.

I’m a man of my word so I have unsubbed.

This game used to be the best escapism in the entire world and now it is designed from the ground up to frustrate you, waste your time and hold you back until you either leave or you pull out the credit card and skip the nonsense.

To the real ones, peace out.

Waiting for the big green orc to wave me off. What the matter dog, you embarrased? this aint no gangsta his realm name is Clarence.

20 Likes

cya man, gets the better of all of us sooner or later, i quit a long time ago actually… but yea still got sub time :slight_smile:

gl on the future.

3 Likes

Can I know when is that sub time gonna expire? Asking for a friend ofc…
And good luck to Alapa, hope you find happiness

it is public knowledge just look for it.

EDIT: please don’t tempt me to stick around with petty comments though.

:moneybag: :question:
:wave:

9 Likes

GL and HF in what ever you play next.

Those that want to play SWG are actually playing it right now because it is still ‘a thing’. There are dozens (possibly over 100) of emulation servers (SWGEMU) available so that part of your post is incorrect.

its perfecly ok to take a break when game is not fun for you

you will be back once 9.2 releases just like 2-3 mln other wow players

Ah yes, that OP who said their last thread would be his last.

But as usual, he actually meant.

‘‘Sorry not my last. I just want more attention actually! :slightly_smiling_face:’’

You are predictable and boring, if your not even gonna do what you say. Then don’t be surprised your threads will never be taken seriously fast.

6 Likes

He has already showed he is just a troll on here that says extreme things or overexaggerates for the sake of getting his Precious attention. He told in his last thread it was his last.

Look how long that lasted.

Yeah.

He will come back from the grave in a few days, this OP is the definition of AD Realm trade chat Trolling.

1 Like

You realise you don’t need to say over if you say out on a radio?

Goodbye, you won’t be missed.

So you DID mean it when you said it in that other thread.
Alright, well… I hope you find other games that can scratch that itch.

(this is not sarcastic - I’m saying actual goodbye)

Peace out :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

You gonna make the same thread every day until your sub run out?

1 Like

Good luck on your future gaming adventures.

2 Likes

:cry:

5 Likes

Wheres’ my gold you fiend?

1 Like

If there’s anyone on Silvermoon I can send my gold to, not a load since I transferred most important people over to Draenor months back, then let me know!

You’re welcome.

As for the post.

Why are you attacking runescape here? What’s up with that?