Over and Out

I think I heard you mention once your loss some time ago, sorry for your loss Twiggz…

1 Like

yea , i kind of regret the above was in bad taste…

appreciate the kind words though :slight_smile:

1 Like

i feel called out i play SWG until it died …

i always wanted to play SWG

fun fact it was the first mmorpg i ever picked up in a bargain game shop … i wasent sure what it was and asked my brother…

he said “its a massive online world where people team up to do missions but you have to pay to play it”

that was the first time i ever heard of mmorpgs…

2 or so months later i bought my first mmorpg everquest2.

i was one of the first jedi on Breia or something the server was called back when you had to grind 32 professions :smiley: and not everyone could become a jedi in the first place only 1 out of 1000 players or so was force senstive

honestly sony did a lot of bad mistakes maybe the CU was needed maybe not but a series of bad decision making made swg dead

2 Likes

Sony wasent perfect… everquest2 was also sony online entertainment lol

Daybreak now… which is even worse… apparently they are working on a new everquest…

but i will believe it when i see it.

the masterminds of that franchise all left.(similar to wow tbh)

i played Everquest 1 and 2 as well i also played pirates of the burning sea when they was under the sony Umbrella i also tried vanguard before it died :smiley:

i bought vanguard, but never played it… some people said it was alright looking back at it… but at the time all i heard was negative.

the devs was fooling around to much and not listing to valid concerns about the amount of bugs in the game

the writing was on the wall that vanguard’s dev team was over their head and the was not ready to lead a mmo

sounds like New world :slight_smile:

there was a several game breaking bugs that would have been caught by any QA team playing for 5 minutes

yea i remember speed exploits was a big thing in vanguard around the time it launched… player able to run at lightning speeds…

well speed hacks exist in wow too and they never been able to fix them :smiley:

yea i played a WSG back in TBC i think it was… and there was a druid which flew across the map in mere seconds xD.

you mostly see this kind of hacking in capture the flag i’ve seen it personally in one warsong match

imagine being that bad to have to use speed hacks though xD

the type of people who cheat in mmos are A: to dumb to understand that its against Tos and you can be perma banned or B: don’t care

i think its more B honestly…

i should really go to work im already late cba tbh…

Gold and stuff, you know…

That made my joke sound so bad. Sorry…

But humour is a great form of medicine. I lost both my guardians, and humour really does help