Paid Character Transfer to another account

Does this exist? I am looking for the option but cannot find it. I have read conflicting information about it currently being available with the recent change. If it does exist, how can I do it. If it doesn’t exist, will it and how long if so?

1 Like

It doesn’t exist and it won’t, because that opens a gate for selling / buying characters.

1 Like

To my understanding, this is an option that has not been implemented yet.
I too hope that it will be implemented soon, so that I can rearrange the characters that I have leveled up.

Kind regards
Maasta

2 Likes

How does character transfers between WOW accounts open for selling characters?

I have several WOW accounts under 1 Blizzard account. I am interested in transferring characters between them, as I initially leveled up several characters on one account before I decided to play several accounts. It is not possible just to sell 1 WOW account and to keep the others. They are all registered to the same Blizzard account, and share the same password.

To enable character sales, Blizzard would have to enable transfer of characters/WOW accounts from one Blizzard account to another Blizzard account. And that is something that none of us wants.

Kind regards
Maasta

1 Like

Don’t think you’ve ever been able to transfer charas between accounts? Even if both accounts are on the same BNET. So I wouldn’t hold my breath to ever be able to do that.

The only reason you’d want to I guess is if you’re multiboxing? And want to retire with the best charas all on one account. Which I doubt blizz would ever allow them to move onto one account. You can boost the hell out of one chara on an account, make tons of money, then transfer to one account. Saving tons of time, and giving yourself a big advantage. All to end up paying 1 sub a month.

Me and my brother started with one account in vanilla. I later got another acc. And since we we living on the same adress, and had the same last name, we managed to persuade them to move my main to my new account. This was in 2005 though. This was before you could even migrate between realms i think.

Yeah it has been. But the ‘real life’ name registered to it has to be the same so that you’re owning both accounts. Then they can do it. If not, tough luck.

I confirm that this option was availiable in the past if account owner name where the same.

Yes, there used to be possible to transfer characters between accounts.

Also, I want to do the opposite of what you suggest, which is accumulating into one account. I want to spread out to optimize the possible combos of characters for muxing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.