Paid class change service

Please blizzard, paid class change service !!!

With such class balance it is very sad to play on class, leveling and grind and than got something like rogue with lowest dps in the game, removed boorst from pvp, without any aoe utility and raid usability, or something like warrior in pve and etc …

Give a chance to change class to players, it solves all banalce issues. Everyone will be fine - company will get additional money, players will have comfortable play on meta classes.

5 Likes

If you wanna keep changing class based on meta… then re-progressing every thing is the price you gotta pay. No need for a class change.
:

14 Likes

you cant re-processing in wow, it is impossible …

1 ) WoW is a game where you play from the beggining of the major patch or don’t playing at all.
2) WoW is an ‘endgame’ game, wow is started after you finidhed all mandatory activities. Low level content is very bad quality … i dont like re-process quests like ‘hi hi ha ha i am Lady Moonberry’ and grid million reputation from venary … I want to play in M+ raid and endgame arena - this is wow in my opinion.

Why not use character boost?

Oh man don’t ask for this, if these kinds of demands become popular and they create such a service balancing will be gone for good.

1 Like

i use, but it is not enough … 50 level
reputation, inventory , 60 lvl is still nesassary to grind before start playing

Terrible idea. It would just lead to bandwagoning onto the most OP class of the day.
I took the time to level every class type to 50 in BFA- so if I want to get a toon going it’s 50-60 and then grind out the basic gears to be able to play.
It’s not that hard to get a toon to 60 (hey, 1-50 takes almost no time at all if you pay for it in the shop) and then it’s how much you have to equip it or how nice your guild are at running through a few dungeons etc to kit it out.
And no, you shouldn’t be able to instantly switch classes and keep reps etc - how would that even work on covenant skills, legendary, etc?

On paper I like this idea but it wouldn’t work. If they had an FF version of levelling every class and profession then I’d absolutely do that.

2 Likes

The real problem with SL is that highest item levels happen via the weekly vault.

If you decide to change character and it dings 60 a couple of months later than the rest of your group, you’ll always be 8-9 weeks of vault choices behind. Even if your buddies carry you through M+ (which takes a sickeningly long time, obviously), they’ll be vault geared when you’re just dungeon geared.

Alts or re-rolls are always going to be behind our original mains :frowning:

2 Likes

If that happens or the thing OP stated happens , there will be most op class %99 running around , to counter that blizzard should be active on buffs and nerfs but holy damn such laziness will not do it

Isn’t it like that anyway? Flavour of the month toons left, right and centre. Does it happen on FF? I mean I don’t play that game, too weird for me, I just tried it out when it was released.

1 Like

Tbh would love this to happen. I eventually get bored playing the same toon. Rolling alts in SL jsst feels pointless

Yup same , tried it a bit , too weird for me too

Keep the pay2win mechanics to pay2win games like Allods.

class change is not p2w, it is just an ability to continue game for people who is on back side of meta, there are no ‘gold tier paied classes’ at least officially.

226 boe is much more p2w than class change

1 Like

Yeah, it is pay2win. Nothing stops you from spending 2 days to level up a flavor of the month class. If you want to always play the meta, put in the time, have an army of alts. Don’t ask for money options to let you bypass the time you have to put in to always be on top. This is the definition of pay2win. It doesn’t take that much time to have all classes at max level ready for just in case.

1 Like

no it is not , there are no officially flavor of the mounth, if it will be i will play on it from the beggining by blizzard announce. All classes should be equal, at least playable, but currently it is not.

When blizzard nerf cards in HS it provide an ability to destory it for full price, and all balanced games provides such abilities, because otherwise it is very big advantage for people who is lucky to play on imba classes.

Alts are impossible, read the posts above, no one alt can’t reach progress as main, once wow racing is started you can’t change anything. Alts are not associated with M+, raid or PvP activities, they are just fun for people who are loving alts.

1 Like

Yes, I agree with this 100%.

They haven’t thought their changes to loot through.

1 Like

Well, just by looking at the clown fiesta right now, I guess this service is on its way.

1 Like

No need to worry about meta if you are the meta