Patch 1.13.6 and Naxxramas Releasing Soon

very nicee

Because when they announced classic they said that they are 2 separate gamesā€¦

So why would they take retail into consideration?

5 Likes

Amenā€¦ couldnā€™t agree more

1 Like

I was one of them that never thought they would release anything in Classic near a retail release. Iā€™m happy Blizzard proving me wrong and doing this. Now it will be very interesting (for Blizzard and us players) to see how a new ā€œhypedā€ expansion stands against a 15 year old game that going into their last phase. Blizzard can monitorize how many players that actually playing both games when itā€™s some kind of hype around them.

3 Likes

Yes, it will be dead after Blizzards announcement of TBC February 19.
But also for us that wants TBC even more, it will be a huge hype. Sad & a happy day I guess.

2 Likes

I just hope TBC wonā€™t be too long after Naxx ā€¦

Why are you rushing the release of Naxxramas? its 1 week after Shadowlands? abit early no?

1 Like

1 week after shadowlands and 1 week before shadowlands raid.
Weā€™re all gonna have to make the choice of which one to prioritise.

Thereā€™s plenty of time to play Classic and Retail. If you want to play Retail, you can still stay up to date and raid log Classic.

Now, playing Retail while also playing TBCā€¦ that may be more difficult.

But Classic does not require much commitment and time investment compared to Retail. That goes for AQ, it goes for MC, it goes for Naxx.

I believe its to early to rush the game so fast. i would love to see Naxx early 2021 i believe it would feel alot better and can enjoy the game properly.

2 Likes

At last, June 2006 all over and iā€™m ready to re-enter the pinnacle of Vanilla!!

To all the odd people complaining avout the release being close to Shadowlands:

Yeah, and? Different games.

You get 2 things to play if you wish to do both which is more and better than one or zero.

He who has nothing wants SOMETHING.
He who has everything is pleased by NOTHING.

We have one classic. Whatever other game is released is irrelevant, or we find time to play other games inbetween.

Weā€™ve had 2 months longer time between killing cā€™thun and Naxx opening than in vanilla so itā€™s quite a delay in reality. Yet itā€™s 5 months between AQ opening and Naxx releasing. Just like in vanilla. Iā€™d call this perfect execution. Not blizzards fault you have TOO MANY things you ā€œwantā€. Thatā€™s on you.

2 Likes

with 2006 timeline p6 should be in mid january

1 Like

So? This is 2020ā€¦ not 2006.

2 Likes

A lot of us only play one version of the game. The longer they delayed the release of Naxx the more likely they were to lose classic subs.

3 Likes

Why are people so worked up about the release date? Iā€™m glad itā€™s coming in december.

Given that literally every single thing Iā€™ve looked forward to this year has been cancelled or post-posted, Iā€™m happy for an early release.

2 Likes

I shall make a prediction:
Naxx will be easy. Most dedicated raiding guilds will kill KT on the first or second reset. Then people leave for a Christmas/ New Yearā€™s break. And many, MANY of them wonā€™t come back. Why would they? They finished Classic and can take a nice long break before TBC. Why farm T3 if you will replace most of it in lvl 70 dungeons and last few pieces in heroic dungeons.
But at the same time, Naxx will be just hard enough that you canā€™t just easily farm it with 30 people or however many you have left. Two team guilds will be stuck with 60 people online clamoring for spots. One team guilds will look for pugs from imploded guilds and struggle with content they already cleared before Christmas as a result. More people will quit because raiding is such a slog now and TBC is coming anyway.
We are in for a wild ride of pain and bitter aftertaste in mouth at the very end of Classic.

5 Likes

Oh great decision Blizz. Go, go, go, rush phase 6. Oh, and donā€™t forget to release TBC a month after. Gooooooo :frowning:

1 Like

This, but unironically. Go TBC, go no world buffs, go new content!

1 Like

Why are you redoing to Naxx what you did previously? Just throwing the entire content patch under the buss to obscurity THAT close to Shadowlands release and the first raid tier?!?! Makes no sense at all unless you want to diminish Naxx AGAIN

Postpone Naxx release Blizz

Thank you Blizzard.
Very nice for our guild on (low)/mediumpopulation server.