Patch 1.13.6 and Naxxramas Releasing Soon

Just some player feedback to Blizzard: by releasing phase 6 so soon after Shadowlands, you are basically forcing us to choose between one or the other. As someone who is enjoying classic a lot, I will probably split my playtime between the two the first week after Shadowlands releases, to then going back to 100 % classic once phase 6 drops. That basically means I will be missing on the whole first month of the expansion hype, which as we all know is usually very important to determine how successful the expansion will be. And if enough player are on the same page as me, that´s off to a bad start for Shadowlands.

Surely you can spare 3 hours each week to do Naxx?

1 Like

can we get transmog in 2021 now? I’d like to dps while looking like t3.
I mean, they’re just speeding up the end of classic, why stop there?

on a non mocking note:

the only reason why I’m actually hopefull for a quick TBC release

You play because it’s FUN, for some people it’s hard to imagine. I want TBC even more than classic but will continue raiding Classic until it ends. And for some classes you will use a lot of your gear while lvling/dungeons in the beginning of TBC.

As I only play Classic I think it’s a very wise choice by Blizzard to release Naxx early. However, I can see how it does somewhat affect player numbers for Classic due to some guildies that play both Classic and Retail.

Keep in mind numbers will be HUGE for Naxx release (I’m guessing). It’s possible some people have got to 60, got their T2 and quit, which means they haven’t played since around BWL because they were waiting for Naxx as maybe they played back in Vanilla but couldn’t clear Naxx back in the day. Will be interesting to see what happens though.

Great news.

I am waiting for “the best expansion” as soon as possible and clearly it is not shadowlands :slight_smile:

Too soon, there is no need to rush classic like this.

1 Like

yeehaaa cant w8 for the nice T3

hello there

RIP classic - It was a fun 13 months. I guess it’s Pservers from now on and Blizz no longer get a sub from me.

It was good while it lasted - shame you had to plough through it and chase the rush to the end crowds TBC subs. I have a feeling you will lose more of us that wanted the best wow back than you will keep by rushing into TBC but that’s just my opinion and it’s meaningless comported to your shareholders opinions. You aren’t the Blizz of old that was one the standard bearer for great customer service.

It’s a shame!

1 Like

As a player who wants to enjoy both Classic AND Shadowlands, it is very unfortunate to have to choose between both. I believe releasing Naxxramas/Phase 6 in January wouldn’t have hurted anyone and everyone would be happy being able to enjoy both contents.

Please reconsider releasing Naxx later in Jan 2021

1 Like

oke i see lot of ppl complain about bad timing couse of sshadowlands.
well… If you are hard core classic and wish try SL… nothing stop you… HC classic have all thigns from bwl and mc and even AQ so its one raid per week … if ur HC in classic you have all things what you wanted on your main alredy so trying SL its not problem becouse in clasic you have nothign to do and naxx is one raid.
If you are HC retail… and wann to try naxx… same thing aply to you its just oen raid you dotn care about anything else…
Therafore… unles you wann be HC in both verzion … wich you must be streamer or unemploye nerd palying 16h per day… You realy dont need panic.
But i agree its feel kind rushed. I just hope blizz wont rush on TBC and we will have lot of time to finish naxx finish rep grind r 14 evne on alts and so on before we move on.

1 Like

So i have to decide to play Shadowlands or Stay in Classic??

Since Classic Launch all i wanted to do was Raid NAXX40.
Since Blizzcon2019 im SUPER hyped for Shadowlands.

I looked forward to play both, now i feel fcked, kinda kills hype for both, cant decide just wanted to enjoy both. Naxx40 should wait till mid Jan.

Without the SL Delay this problem would not exist, please reconsider this date.

1 Like

What’s stopping you from enjoying both?

Naxx will take you 3 hours on one evening a week, you can spend all your remainig time in another game like Retail WoW, or Cyberpunk or whatever.

SO. STUPID. not to shift the release from delayed Shadowlands.
What you achieve is just everyone completing new content sooner and cancel subscription earlier
And our experience will be worse. Thank you Activision Blizzard

1 Like

BTW do you know that majority of low-populated servers have opened AQ gates just recently, so they are not prepared for Naxx AT ALL ?

Shift the release. Please. Hear your consumers.

1 Like

I don’t see the point of releasing Naxx a week after Shadowlands.

Please reconsider.

2 Likes

For those of us who only play Classic?

Are you gunna ask Microsoft to delay their Xbox X release because you want to play on PS5… or vice versa? Don’t think so!

Newsflash of the day: I only play Classic too. Never played Retail in my life, and I’ll say it again: I don’t see the point of releasing Naxx a week after Shadowlands. All this is gonna do is cause login queues again. Don’t you remember the pre-patch? A blind man on a different planet can see this coming.

Facepalm at this xbox/ps5 analogy. Why would you compare 2 different products of 2 different companies that compete with each other to two games of the same company, which as far as I know isn’t trying to compete with itself?

1 Like