Patch 1.13.6 and Naxxramas Releasing Soon

Sardoc is correct. There are a lot of people who only play Classic and won’t touch the World of Mounts, for any reason.

Also, this is a really weird move by Blizzard who are shooting themselves in the foot. They are actually trying to undermine their own games for some weird reason. If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would dare say that they are actively trying to sabotage Classic to have an excuse to close down the servers, on accounts of low population, and force those who wish to play, to go into that retail crap.

Apart from that far-fetched theory, I can’t see a legitimate reason for a company to undermine its own products.

It feels rushed, i would have much rather waited at least one more month for Naxx!

So because players are playing shadowlands, others that only play classic and be delayed just because you want time for yourself in shadowlands and dont get behind in classic? Doesn’t seem fair at all.
Then also postpone all releases for hearthstone, diablo, starcraft etc because people might play those games as well? Nah, seems weird to me.

By testing, do you mean you have a raid team that also will wipe 100 times over a night trying to beat the four horsemen? :smiley: I want to see that testing :smiley: Livestream?

Deleera is getting impatient. you dont want to see her when she is mad.

Most guilds will walk through naxx in the first day

What’s wrong with pvp?

This is so silly that you’re releasing Naxx so close to post launch of SL and the first raid tier, why throw Naxx under the buss again instead of just holding off the launch of Naxx to January?

So that all the Classic resubs are in the same quarter as release of SL?
Think of it in terms of ONLY wanting revenue and to please the shareholders, while your relationship to the product (Classic) ranges from indifference to actively despising it and what it represents (“You think you do, but you don’t”)

You didnt understand that,it was a meme guild name back in wotlk.

1 Like

So are we going to get release time soon? 1 week left…

1 Like

Soooo…SL is out for a few days now and has had no effect on Classic servers/login servers :smile: :+1:t2:

I see I am a bit late on reading this reply, but I feel like I need to reply back. Naxxramas is probably gotta need more than 3 hours a week to complete. Not necessarily because of the time to clear the raid itself, but the preparation time. I mean, since my post 29 days ago, I basically set a couple of hours per day to get my AD reputation maxed, farm consumables, getting required items/gear needed. SL has now been out 5-6 days and I´ve probably played it less than 2-3 hours, in total. Of course, part of it is simply that SL leveling feels to me less enjoyable than actual grinding in classic.
So yeah, classic phase 6 is probably gotta require more than “3 hours a week”, and for those of us with jobs and limited time to play (which I guess is most of the WoW demographics nowadays), it will mean having to prioritize one version of the game over the other.
Anyways, this ship has sailed. Looking forward to December 3rd.

1 dec is here. where’s the patch?

4 Likes

We’ll let you know the exact time in advance.

???

It actually says “the week of december 1”
And i guess the heads up will be the “server shutdown in 15 minutes” in chat. :slight_smile:

Oh I see you added “week of” there sneakily. Don’t for a second think I don’t remember it used to say “on 1st / 3rd”, you rascals.

1 Like

That “week of” was added the same day this thread was created. You may be confusing it with the US announcement.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.